Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Presidential election, 2016
Words fail to express my complete lack of interest in your opinion of me.  Wink

I personally think you're being ridiculous, but to each their own, I guess.
You can't "no" my opinions, tara, if I think you're being ridiculous, then that's what I think.  You can disagree with that opinion or not as you please, but it has no impact on mine.  If we are going to try and find support for said opinions, mine seems to be the consensus view, judging from comments made on the subject since.  But don't let that sway you if you don't want it to. Wink

As for the present exchange, after you had made your reactions known, I will concede that I could be being insensitive.  Whether this is because I am somehow unable to comprehend this, owing to my Myers-Brigg category or whatever, or because I find your (over)-reactions to a (in my opinion) very mild exchange to be funny, I will leave as an exercise to the other readers of this thread.

I would like to re-iterate that I don't think getting worked up about things (generic) you read on the Internet is a good habit.
So you're finished with your little tantrum?

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming!
who cares people? it is an internet forum. crying over a someone y'all have never or will ever meet. very odd.
So, who do YOU think is going to win the Presidential Election, 2016?  I got an inside source says Trump's gonna pull off a big upset.  Don't tell anybody I told ya!
So, you have NOT said all you need to say?  Weren't you lecturing people in the other thread about not "being at each other's throats"?  I cannot help but feel that this sort of thing is not a good example of what to do instead.
So I am to understand that it is OK when YOU (not generic, you specifically) get angry and want to throw a fit, but everyone else needs to be sure to mind the rules as you have explained them?  Rolleyes

Let's let the moderator speak for himself, he's seems like a responsible guy.
I am happy that the presence of a moderator to whom you can complain gives you a sense of power, but what exactly would you be reporting?  I have made no use of personal invective or foul language, no threats.  You could try and ding me for thread drift, but I can't help but note that you are at least as guilty of that as I.

Now, weren't you going to go and enjoy your day?
And enough of all of that.

E-Verify, a useful policy, or one more step on the road to the American Reich?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? - YARTed Kinser79 58 43,697 05-13-2019, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  [split] If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory Galen 1 3,374 03-27-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  [split] Fight for 15 D.O.A. Galen 0 2,394 03-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Galen
  [split] Invoke the 25th SomeGuy 0 1,857 03-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Last Post: SomeGuy
  [split] Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? Tuss 3 4,972 02-18-2017, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Tuss
  [split] The mystery of Millennial politics SomeGuy 0 2,493 02-02-2017, 05:56 PM
Last Post: SomeGuy
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 Galen 9 14,111 01-07-2017, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Classic-Xer
  [split] Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil playwrite 8 13,512 12-29-2016, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  [split] Prominent Republicans call for Donald Trump to drop out of the nomination Bronsin 16 21,926 10-18-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Webmaster