Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory

Full Version: Ted Rall knows about Generational Theory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He understands the situation of X-ers, and cares about it: "Generation X Faces a Bleak, Impoverished Old Age" http://www.unz.com/trall/generation-x-fa...d-old-age/

(I don't think very highly of that Unz site, but when they're right, they're right.)

Interesting. I haven't cared much about Ted Rall yet, but maybe I should.
Good article. Better hope you have gen z kids to buy you dog food.

Actually, I don't think dog food is as nutritious as it used to be. High fat hamburger is probably the best bet these days. Gen X might still be eating healthier than Millenials because they know how to read labels.
Personally, I'd prefer to be dead to such a situation.
(11-01-2019, 05:32 PM)Warren Dew Wrote: [ -> ]Good article.  Better hope you have gen z kids to buy you dog food.

Actually, I don't think dog food is as nutritious as it used to be.  High fat hamburger is probably the best bet these days.  Gen X might still be eating healthier than Millenials because they know how to read labels.

Or even better have Z Kids and buy as much gold and silver that you can and hold on to it.  And I mean physical gold and silver.  Paper always reverts to its intrinsic value of Zero.
(11-04-2019, 06:39 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2019, 05:32 PM)Warren Dew Wrote: [ -> ]Good article.  Better hope you have gen z kids to buy you dog food.

Actually, I don't think dog food is as nutritious as it used to be.  High fat hamburger is probably the best bet these days.  Gen X might still be eating healthier than Millenials because they know how to read labels.

Or even better have Z Kids and buy as much gold and silver that you can and hold on to it.  And I mean physical gold and silver.  Paper always reverts to its intrinsic value of Zero.

Hopefully you also have a plan what to do in case a new FDR is coming and forces you to sell your gold at a price he sets.
(11-08-2019, 07:57 AM)Hintergrund Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2019, 06:39 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hopefully you also have a plan what to do in case a new FDR is coming and forces you to sell your gold at a price he sets.

I do.  I also invest in Lead. 

Molan Labe isn't just a catchy slogan. Big Grin

Humans cannot digest dog food.  Eating enough of it, in fact, can be deadly.