Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ted Rall knows about Generational Theory
He understands the situation of X-ers, and cares about it: "Generation X Faces a Bleak, Impoverished Old Age" http://www.unz.com/trall/generation-x-fa...d-old-age/

(I don't think very highly of that Unz site, but when they're right, they're right.)

Interesting. I haven't cared much about Ted Rall yet, but maybe I should.
Good article. Better hope you have gen z kids to buy you dog food.

Actually, I don't think dog food is as nutritious as it used to be. High fat hamburger is probably the best bet these days. Gen X might still be eating healthier than Millenials because they know how to read labels.
Personally, I'd prefer to be dead to such a situation.
(11-01-2019, 05:32 PM)Warren Dew Wrote: Good article.  Better hope you have gen z kids to buy you dog food.

Actually, I don't think dog food is as nutritious as it used to be.  High fat hamburger is probably the best bet these days.  Gen X might still be eating healthier than Millenials because they know how to read labels.

Or even better have Z Kids and buy as much gold and silver that you can and hold on to it.  And I mean physical gold and silver.  Paper always reverts to its intrinsic value of Zero.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
(11-04-2019, 06:39 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 05:32 PM)Warren Dew Wrote: Good article.  Better hope you have gen z kids to buy you dog food.

Actually, I don't think dog food is as nutritious as it used to be.  High fat hamburger is probably the best bet these days.  Gen X might still be eating healthier than Millenials because they know how to read labels.

Or even better have Z Kids and buy as much gold and silver that you can and hold on to it.  And I mean physical gold and silver.  Paper always reverts to its intrinsic value of Zero.

Hopefully you also have a plan what to do in case a new FDR is coming and forces you to sell your gold at a price he sets.
(11-08-2019, 07:57 AM)Hintergrund Wrote:
(11-04-2019, 06:39 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:

Hopefully you also have a plan what to do in case a new FDR is coming and forces you to sell your gold at a price he sets.

I do.  I also invest in Lead. 

Molan Labe isn't just a catchy slogan. Big Grin
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Humans cannot digest dog food.  Eating enough of it, in fact, can be deadly.
"These, and many other matters which might be noticed, add a volume of unofficial declarations to the mass of organic utterances that this is a Christian nation" - Justice David Brewer, Church of the Holy Trinity v. United States, 1892