Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory
[split] Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? - Printable Version

+- Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory (http://generational-theory.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Fourth Turning Forums (http://generational-theory.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: The Graveyard (http://generational-theory.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+--- Thread: [split] Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? (/thread-682.html)

[split] Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? - Tuss - 02-18-2017

Quote:A week after 9/11 Bush went to a mosque and said that Muslims were not the enemy and that Islam was a religion of peace. Now compare that with now, where the Republicans have gone full Islamophobic bigot, inciting people to hatred with hysterical fears. That is the difference between a 3T and a 4T.

Cuckservatives everywhere and your side is still saying it. You will continue to say it when your daughter gets gang raped or thrown off a balcony for being infidel filth. Everything's better than being called a racist. So no, that's not the difference between a 3T and a 4T. It's the difference between having your natural and sound human emotions intact and your interior completely hypnotyzed by the PTB. In other words, it's the difference between two opposing forces of the 4T.

Quote:All you people who still think that 9/11 was the start of the 4T are just simply wrong, period.

Maybe that's how the world looks from Minnesota, but from a bird's eye view including the whole of the western world, another picture might emerge.

Quote:Also, I hope "Neo-Cohen" is a typo, and not an antisemitic slur...

No Sir, that was a Jewish joke, Sir.  Cool

RE: Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? - Tuss - 02-18-2017

Ragnarök_62 Wrote:The twilight zone is correct. Trump of course isn't the only manifestation.

No, he is one of the symptoms. The immediate future will prove whether he will go down in history as "the great president" or a remote controlled clown of the Neocon globalist laissez-fairians. I give him until summer to kick Soros, the Saudis, and the AIPAC out, wipe that stupid grin off of Netanyahu's face and come to a serious agreement among adults with Iran and the Russians. The foreign situation will judge what this guy's character is really all about, thus predetermine his sincerety in relation to interior policy and what took him to the White House in the first place.

Quote:I'm sill sort of locked in on our

Teenage Mutant Ninja BlackBlocers. I'm really weirded out by those.

You refering to those young kids using a strange frog as their mascot?

RE: Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? - Odin - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 04:17 AM)Tuss Wrote: Cuckservatives everywhere and your side is still saying it. You will continue to say it when your daughter gets gang raped or thrown off a balcony for being infidel filth. Everything's better than being called a racist. So no, that's not the difference between a 3T and a 4T. It's the difference between having your natural and sound human emotions intact and your interior completely hypnotyzed by the PTB. In other words, it's the difference between two opposing forces of the 4T.

So you've gone full Fascist scum. Go to Hell.

RE: Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? - Tuss - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 09:58 AM)Odin Wrote: So you've gone full Fascist scum. Go to Hell.

Take a deep breath and calm down.

(02-18-2017, 10:01 AM)Odin Wrote: Exactly. The only people I see nowadays insisting that 9/11 was the start of the 4T are Fascists are other far-right fucks thirsting for a holy war in the Middle East.

Interesting since a "holy war" is exactly what I don't want and never did want, from the invasion of Afghanistan on. I was always against globalist foreign entanglements, always for peace and independant nation states in the Middle East. If you had known anything about the nationalist right you'd realize that's kind of the default attitude; actually inherent in the very label. Not that you can say the same about politically correct puppets of the military security complex, like Obama or Mrs Clinton (or Bush the younger).