Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this Crisis echo the Glorious Revolutuon?
(01-15-2017, 10:34 AM)Odin Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 12:47 AM)Marypoza Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 11:06 PM)Odin Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 01:14 AM)Marypoza Wrote: Just bcuz the Donald wants good relations with Russia does not make him a Kremlin puppet. At any rate he's better than a warmongering cunt who was trying to start a war with them. l got teenagers,  no way was l voting for that bitch. Aren't you of draft age, btw? Why on earth would you vote for a war whore? Seems to me that you're the deranged one, or @ least a suicide jockey

Yep, you're a tool. If, God forbid, it comes to a war with Russia I have no qualms with serving my country and defeating Fascism just like the GIs did.

--  :lol: that's the best you can do, tool?
News flash- pacifism does not make one a tool. Refusing to goosestep behind $Hitlery definitely does not make one a tool. Spouting the DNC's bogus talking points otoh...... now that's being a pathetic tool

Pacifism in the face of Fascism is cowardice.

-- paraphrasing George Orwell? jeez if that's the best you can do then l guess we're done here.

ps. Here's another one for you- 4 legs good , 2 legs bettahhhhhhh (my personal fave)
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does this Crisis echo the Glorious Revolutuon? - by Marypoza - 01-15-2017, 11:39 AM