Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this Crisis echo the Glorious Revolutuon?
(01-31-2017, 01:45 AM)Marypoza Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 01:13 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 01:02 AM)Marypoza Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 12:54 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 12:36 AM)Marypoza Wrote: -- l want a new direction. She don't. l'll bet you voted 4 her too

ps, Tulsi is a Millie. The wave of the future

I'm not in her district. I did vote for my Democratic congressperson Anna Eshoo.

ps Tulsi is an idiot. A danger to the future

Sounds like a mere generational preference. The "new direction" we need is the same progressive direction we've had. We just need to finally shove the Republicons out of the way.

-- & the neolibtards & the vile progs. We  need real progressive direction. Nancy & her buds ain't offering that. 
You're right about them offering same old same old, however. I don't want that. Are you familiar with the Einsteinian definition of insanity?

I don't see that you have given any basis for saying why you don't want what Nancy and her buds offer.

Other than perhaps clinging to Tulsi's horrendous delusions. Imagine someone who is blind to the fact that a tyrant has killed 400,000 of his people, and blames it on the rebels against him instead, and even the USA which has done almost nothing. I have no respect for holocaust deniers like Tulsi. I have respect for people rising up against tyrants for freedom and justice. That's progress to me; maybe not to you and Tulsi?

-- while you & Rags were tete-a-teteing, l was googling tulsi holocaust denial & came up with zip. You got a link to that?

There need be no link. She is denying the holocaust in Syria.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread