Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this Crisis echo the Glorious Revolutuon?
(01-31-2017, 05:25 PM)Odin Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 05:16 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 04:49 PM)Odin Wrote: Tulsi Gabbard isn't a progressive, Mary, she's a conserva-Dem on a lot of issues. Rolleyes

She's also hot.  Major crossover appeal.  Tongue

Oh, I wouldn't mind her as a candidate, It just drives me nuts that so many "Bernie-Bro" types adore her simply because she backed Sanders without looking at her actual policy positions, it shows how much they are a personality cult.

-- keep in mind she pissed off alot of Dems going on that trip & so now they are smearing her.  Conflating her positions with that of her Dad's who, as l understand it, is beyond conservadem- he's a flat out DINO. How far the apple falls from the tree... we'll have to watch her & see what is true & what is smear. I'll tell you this however- she made that trip with my homeboy Dennis & l can tell you his progessive bona fides are without question. Infact there is talk of getting him & Nina to team up for a gubanatorial run next yr. Tulsi also stood up for Standing Rock. Only other pols l can think of off the top of my head are Dennis, Bernie, & Jill. Not even Liz l'm Part lndian Warren is speaking up for them.   Angry

2020 is a few yrs off. Let's see how this rolls
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does this Crisis echo the Glorious Revolutuon? - by Marypoza - 01-31-2017, 07:28 PM