Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this Crisis echo the Glorious Revolutuon?
(02-03-2017, 03:10 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
Eric The Green Wrote:1. I didn't call them moderate; I called them the free Syrians. That's what they are.

They're rebels yes/no ?

Quote:2. No, this is not one of those times. In any case, this idea that Tulsi is promoting ("deal with assad") is extremely uninformed. The USA has no further ability to make ANY deals with him. We have no leverage. That's the real world, man. You can't negotiate with kumbaya and rainbows.

I don't propose deals. I just say just leave and let Russia have it. After all, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is one definition of insanity. Tulsi said work something out with Assad which is much better than attempting to get rid of IS and Assad.  <- That can't work.

--  yep, the Einsteinian definition. Thanx Rags  Smile

Eric Wrote:3. She brought her preconceived ideas with her, and they didn't change. There's plenty of observers there who have talked with Syrians who say otherwise. I have heard and seen these Syrians many times. She is just being selective to fit her own ideas.

& you know this how.? (& you're not being selective, btw?)

Rags Wrote:You're like tara.  Sources please

-- What Rags said

Quote:Eric-
4. You don't get it. There IS no such war.

Rags-
You said "The USA is NOT arming IS; the USA is fighting and bombing IS. "  IS is in parts of Syria, right? Fighting and bombing are "war" to me.  We did pretty much selfsame stuff in The Vietnam WAR.

-- it's a civil war. Which we need to stay the hell out of. Just like we should of stayed out of Viernam's civil war
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does this Crisis echo the Glorious Revolutuon? - by Marypoza - 02-03-2017, 10:50 AM