Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Trigger Warnings, Defensiveness, and Anti-PC Hysteria
(01-28-2017, 03:06 AM)taramarie Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 02:17 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 02:10 AM)taramarie Wrote: Why is sensitivity viewed as such a bad thing?

LOL! Big Grin  My dear tara, it's not sensitivity that's deserving of my snark , derision, lampoonery, dissing, but rather the SJW/special snowflake attempts to shame/dis/lecture me on what I'm supposed to think / feel. The fact is said SJWs/special snowflakes are all about telling others how to think/feel. And... in many cases they love to project a sense of insufferable moral superiority.
The SJW movement is more than likely created out of thinking of how others feel...the human condition and when they see others being attacked or rights being taken away or not given in the first place, injustice etc what are they supposed to do? Sit idly while it happens? This is how society progresses don't you think? When SJW types see a wrong and want to address it. Tell me what you would do? I believe in fighting injustice because of the fact i am sensitive and want more for people, animals and the planet.

My, my tara,  let me attempt to deprogram you.  No, SJW's don't really give a fuck about what you think they do.
They aren't called the "regressive left"  or "cultural marxists" nothing.  In, reality it's all about blame redirection, self pontification, reverse racism, and a return to segregation.  Here's a vid to explain it all.  IOW, they act just like actual  Neo-nazis of a different color/sex or whatever else they have a hangup on.

---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread