Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Trigger Warnings, Defensiveness, and Anti-PC Hysteria
(01-28-2017, 03:49 AM)taramarie Wrote: Promoting greater inclusion and representation.......while pushing aside whites..... yeah that logic ummm that is not how it works. While stating certain groups are not being heard the idea should not be to perform reverse racism....i mean do these people realize what they are doing and on top of it the backlash it is causing? How ridiculous. This is not equality at all.
Just watching the video and reacting to what i am learning...i had no idea people were doing this in America. This is shocking to me. We have nothing like that here to my knowledge.
We do have a few neo nazis and skin heads so we do have racism but nothing quite like this.

Very good tara. Yes that is what the SJW/snow flake situation is like here in the US. That is one reason Trump won here.  A vote for Trump became a "fuck you" so to speak to said naggy SJW's/special snowflakes. It also explains why a bunch of US Millies about 19 years old start trolling the fuck out of this stuff on social media. Xer's just find them as an object only worthy of snark.
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread