Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 dead in Orlando gay nightclub shooting
(06-21-2016, 08:53 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 08:21 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 05:44 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 05:37 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 08:50 AM)Anthony Wrote: We are at war - and like it or not, Islam is the enemy.

Well, no.  There are a lot more muslims out there that are not my enemies than are.  Treating them all like enemies is apt to make more of them into enemies.

I suppose the opposite extreme from spreading hate would be spreading love.  Is it common sense that we should all sing Kumbaya and trade hugs?  That sort of simplistic logic is no better and no worse than your flavor of common sense.

Bingo.
Who's doing that other than the liberals? Aren't liberals able to see there's a major difference between the radicals and the moderates?

Seems to me to be some right wingers lumping them all together. If libs are doing this also they should sing out because currently I have not seen evidence of this.
Who's doing it? Who's treating moderate Islamic's like radical Islamic's? Who's blaming moderate Islam for the actions of radical Islam? Who is accusing moderate Islam of being radical Islam and claiming that they're the same? The liberals don't appear to have a clue as to who is what but seem to want us to place our faith in their values and their judgement. I'm sorry but it would be a cold day in hell before I'd place my faith in the knowledge and the judgement of a liberal.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SELL DEAD FULLZ UK CLONE CARDS ATM DUMPS WITH PIN(KINGTRUST.TO)BUY CASHAPP/PAYPAP/GIL selldumps 0 138 03-14-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: selldumps