Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 dead in Orlando gay nightclub shooting
(06-21-2016, 10:17 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 09:49 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 08:53 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 08:21 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 05:44 PM)taramarie Wrote: Bingo.
Who's doing that other than the liberals? Aren't liberals able to see there's a major difference between the radicals and the moderates?

Seems to me to be some right wingers lumping them all together. If libs are doing this also they should sing out because currently I have not seen evidence of this.
Who's doing it? Who's treating moderate Islamic's like radical Islamic's? Who's blaming moderate Islam for the actions of radical Islam? Who is accusing moderate Islam of being radical Islam and claiming that they're the same? The liberals don't appear to have a clue as to who is what but seem to want us to place our faith in their values and their judgement. I'm sorry but it would be a cold day in hell before I'd place my faith in the knowledge and the judgement of a liberal.

are you living under a rock or something? I cannot help you if you cannot already see it. Clearly you would not listen as you are already biased. Not wasting my time.
Nope, I've been living above ground within America for almost 50 years. I'm familiar with radical Islam. Americans are familiar with radical Islam. America has had issues with various groups of them for many decades. My first experience with radical Islam occurred during the late 70's when a group seized an embassy located in Tehran. I remember when an associated group blew up a barracks full of peace keepers n Beirut that killed a few hundred US Marines. I've experienced several terrorist attacks over the years. The vast Americans understand that there is a difference between the Muslims who are into radical Islam and those who are not. America isn't calling for the death of Islam and the complete extermination of Islam. I'm not biased. I'm just not dumb or foolish when it comes to an issue relating to a very well KNOWN threats.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SELL DEAD FULLZ UK CLONE CARDS ATM DUMPS WITH PIN(KINGTRUST.TO)BUY CASHAPP/PAYPAP/GIL selldumps 0 137 03-14-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: selldumps