Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angry, or Confused
(05-17-2022, 10:47 AM)beechnut79 Wrote: In order to get what most of the society appears to want, we must first find a way to neuter the tremendous power of multinational corporations. But I get the feeling that the majority of the PTB is extremely reluctant to do anything that might ruffle the feathers of those at the top of the chain. We have certainly become more aloof as a society, and this was so even before the COVID crisis hit. Have we decided that we need to take some time to be alone, relax and think about what we want? Sooner or later we must take action or the festering problems are like to just continue getting worse. We might also do well to remember a saying I saw posted a few years back, that anger is just one letter away from danger.

Things may not be that bleak, says the eternal pessimist.  The entire point of a 4T is game-changing, and we will either do it or let it fall on the floor.  I've been in the failed 4T club for several years, but the audacity of the right has actually raised my spirits a bit.  Even the near brain dead can't ignore the extreme positions, to say nothing of the actions to bring them to be, that are now the GOP default on, well, everything!  Will that be enough to get the couch potatoes out to vote?  TBD, but I'm hopeful than I've been in a long time.  Still, it's sad that it had to come to this.  Sad
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.

Messages In This Thread
Angry, or Confused - by beechnut79 - 05-17-2022, 10:47 AM
RE: Angry, or Confused - by David Horn - 05-17-2022, 11:34 AM