Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The "Unnecessariat" and the rise of Trumpism.
Well that's good for me then.  It keeps you out of my beloved state--but Florida's heat and humidity are vastly over stated if one stays close to the coast.  Maybe fortunately the only view some get of Florida is Orlando which smack dab in the middle of the peninsula and thus subject to all the heat and all the humidity once the summer monsoon starts.  Historically what kept the population low was malaria rather than the climate.  The climate is rather nice in coastal Volusia county.

One of the reasons why I believe that local governments should provide public comfort facilities--along with other means to increase pedestrian use, mixed use zoning and reducing car dependency.  Though this has less to do with politics and more to do with urban planning.  

As to the homeless here is what we know does not work as far as dealing with them...providing them services.  Cities that do end up with large concentrations of them.  Cities that don't they disappear, or at least are very good at hiding.  As for Social Darwinism...I think the problem is America isn't Darwinist enough socially.

It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The "Unnecessariat" and the rise of Trumpism. - by Kinser79 - 05-13-2019, 06:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Authoritarianism on the Rise Eric the Green 17 4,995 06-30-2021, 12:53 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? TheNomad 38 16,526 05-15-2019, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Kinser79
  The Rise of the Weaponized AI Propaganda Machine Odin 4 2,729 02-22-2017, 09:26 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a