Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Most Significant U.S. Political Development In Over 30 Years
(08-04-2016, 07:24 AM)Odin Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 10:08 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: the Bernie crowd are not going to go for her and are splitting to either Stein or to Trump

86% of Bernie supporters are voting for Clinton, You live in a fucking fantasy land.

Citation needed. All polling down here indicate around 20% are breaking for Trump and that is assuming no October Surprise.

(08-04-2016, 11:14 AM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: He's also got "Daddy" issues.

Look, I have many gay people in my own circle. Some of them are even Daddies or partners / paramours thereof. But obsession with someone like Trump is just freakin' weird. Sorry to sound judgmental, but sorry, it's weird.

Two things:

1. I do not think you are qualified to speak as to my psychological state, or any complexes, disorders or syndromes thereof. Sorry you simply are not. Get yourself degree in psychology and a license as a therapist and then maybe you will. Otherwise you're spewing pop-psych nonsense.

2. I really don't care if you judge me or not. In fact since unlike the special snowflakes that populate college campuses these days I sort of expect you to. If you like what you see great, if you don't, whatever.

That said, if it interests you, were I substantially older than my BF I would be his daddy as I'm usually a top. Not that it is any of your business, but it may help you correct some of your misconceptions. As to my own sperm donor I have no issues with him. He insulted my child, he is out of my life. Enough said. Kind of hard to have issues with someone you don't interact with, and at 37 I am no longer qualified to bring up my shitty childhood. At a certain age people have to take responsibility for their own lives and their own choices lest they become PBR.

(08-04-2016, 01:15 PM)MillsT_98 Wrote: Yeah, I never really understood why he called him "Daddy".

For the same reasons that Milo Yiannopolous does.

It triggers the hell out of the Clinton crowd and the #NeverTrump clowns as you can see above. That alone is a reason to do it. To be provocative, to be trollish, to be mischievous. If it helps though, I can say that he is the only candidate I've ever heard say the word "I love you" to his supporters and actually felt he meant it, that it was something more than shaking babies and kissing hands.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Most Significant U.S. Political Development In Over 30 Years - by Kinser79 - 08-04-2016, 08:43 PM