Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
most Americans think too many people are easily offended
(08-04-2016, 08:50 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: That said, you can just look at Odin.  He is a quintessential Regressive Leftist. Also it should be noted that the term was coined by Sam Harris who is hardly a conservative.

No, labels for people here don't fit. Knocking other posters here is not the purpose of this forum. Sam Harris though is certainly an atheist and a materialist, so he could be considered not too conscious of reality on that account. He's not dumb. But certainly I wouldn't trust any term that he coins.

Quote:The horseshoe theory of politics is bullshit.

As usual, the opposite from what kinser says is the truth. No, it's correct. Actually, it's a full circle, or a grid; adopted now by the many writers of the many online questionnaires we have shared here.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: most Americans think too many people are easily offended - by Eric the Green - 08-05-2016, 12:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Media manipulation targeting one ethnic community (Cuban-Americans in South Florida pbrower2a 0 916 10-24-2021, 09:17 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Those people in the upper midwest Eric the Green 44 25,658 12-10-2016, 06:21 PM
  Most Americans say children are better off with a parent at home Dan '82 14 10,133 10-19-2016, 03:41 PM