Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
most Americans think too many people are easily offended
(08-06-2016, 02:24 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 01:54 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 03:33 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 12:33 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 12:19 AM)taramarie Wrote: Wait...you tell kinser to not label someone a quintessential regressive leftist, yet isn't labeling Sam Harris an atheist and materialist essentially labeling someone too?

No, these are terms he adopts for himself.

You on the other hand label me a "bully," when that term more properly applies to yourself.

Ok so you have been editing your posts. Eric, you are a bully. It is a label based on truth. A person who would rather we change to suit you whether it be to prefer what you deem is music or ok touching. Someone who knows he cannot physically force people to change culturally to suit him so he berates till it sticks. If anyone is upset that they are being berated it is the wrong attitude and they are in the wrong....apparently. Classic bully tactic. That is why i call you one. Sad part is i genuinely think you really do not think it is wrong. Do not inappropriately touch people. They do not like it and we should be sensitive to how they feel. It is their body so respect it. Likewise, culture should not change just because you do not like it. The world does not revolve around you. It includes many people and we should be respectful of that. There will be differences and those differences can allow us to see or hear in a way we never had considered before.

It is ludicrous to consider me a "bully." I merely am frank with my opinions. If you call people names like that, it is you who are the bully. pot kettle black. And you are a gangster, because you try to get support from others for your bullying. I do not approve of kinser punching someone out who he thinks is groping someone, and groping should not be illegal unless harrassing or violent. End of story. That is not bullying; it is my opinion. So, stop bullying people Taramarie. I've a right to express my opinions. I will continue to do it.

I cannot help it if people agree with me.It would be gangster behaviour if i deliberately tried to get people on my side.
YOu do, and it's reprehensible behavior.

Quote:They post of their own free will. Nice how you turn it around though. I am not the one who is not considerate of how EVERYONE feels.

Quote:You are the one. You are proving it again now.

[quote]
I am not the one who thinks inappropriate touching without prior consent is ok.

I don't advocate it. I don't people punched and thrown in jail over it. That you failed again to grasp my point shows that you are a bully.

I am not the one who says insensitive shit bashing what people clearly love nor wanting to see it and understand it through their eyes and i am not narcissistic enough to think my culture is better and that others should change because gosh darn it i cannot force them to change to suit me so i will speak out for it instead in the hopes they will follow my lead. That is not inclusive. That is not accepting.
I am free to express my opinions. You keep trying to shut me up. You are the bully.

Quote: That is cult leader behaviour if anything as well as in many cases insensitive to others feelings. Btw i never said groping should be illegal. But it should be common human decency to respect a man or a woman enough to not touch them that way unless you know it is ok with them. I do hope you do not go around doing that to people. Kinser had every right to punch him when he had given him several warnings beforehand.

so you believe in taking tha law in your own hands and you believe in violence. You are one angry girl, and really stupid.

Quote: If you do have a solution to get someone off someone when they will not listen i am all ears. But sometimes force is needed when someone is clearly not listening and is being forceful. Trust me i know as a victim of sexual assault. I certainly did not think it was complimentary for someone to be touching me that way. It is not bullying for someone to step in and tell you to consider the feelings of others.

Your sexual assaults were too bad, and I'm sorry about it for you but they have no relationship to this discussion. You are just expressing your resentment over your past by insulting me. You are a bully; period. You have no business trying to change my behavior. Mind your own f**king business, creepy girl.

Taramarie, you are the best example of someone who is too easily offended. More than that, you are a gangster and a bully, who carries grudges forever.

I will go back to ignoring your posts until you change your behavior towards me.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: most Americans think too many people are easily offended - by Eric the Green - 08-06-2016, 03:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Media manipulation targeting one ethnic community (Cuban-Americans in South Florida pbrower2a 0 917 10-24-2021, 09:17 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Those people in the upper midwest Eric the Green 44 25,808 12-10-2016, 06:21 PM
  Most Americans say children are better off with a parent at home Dan '82 14 10,157 10-19-2016, 03:41 PM