Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(02-07-2017, 12:11 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 11:31 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 09:20 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Everything You Need to Know About Steve Bannon, Breitbart, & Russia

By Quaid  
Friday Nov 18, 2016 · 11:07 AM PST

Steve Bannon, Breitbart, & The Alt-Right Is Working With Russia and Here is Proof
Reading "The Naked Communist" and especially "The Naked Capitalist" it's apparent that the twisted "horizontal" view was already being developed by the Skousens, themselves devotees of Quigley and various long discredited anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

"The global elites" = The Jews, etc.

It's all a bunch of bull shit. Dangerous bull shit.

Jew baiting stuff is silly.

Man, what a whacky world!

1. Yes, we need strong borders.  Like I said, I'm diseaseophobic.
2. Folks' beliefs shouldn't be meddled with.  Folks should be able to choose what religion or no religion like the Constitution sez. Sheesh we're rehashing that??????? Folks' should also have total free speech , again. Damn snowflakes and employers need to butt out.
3. Mixed economy: 
4.Stuff like health care, basic housing, and food should be set at a livable level.
5. End all wars of choice. Blowing up and droning brown people is stupid. Let them do their own thing. The world does not need to be built in our image.

-- ok so is there any reason why Rags can't run the world?
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 717 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige