Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(08-26-2016, 07:33 AM)Anthony Wrote: (vile word redacted) the Ukrainian Nazi wingnuts.

I hope Putin destroys them.

I have no use for the authoritarian wingnuts of any culture. Maybe because I know the American authoritarian  wingnuts so well  I find them especially odious. But let me try to see things from an Ukrainian angle. Consider that a rather populous nation has been trivialized for its expressions of any unique culture for centuries -- by the Turks, the Poles, the Russians and in turn the Soviets, the Hungarians, the Austrians, and the Romanians. Even the Nazis, who might have had a chance at establishing a natural ally in Ukraine hostile to the Poles and Russians,  ignored Ukrainian efforts to establish a national culture unlike the case in Croatia. (The alternative history novel that I intend to write some day has German leadership fostering Ukrainian independence and having a powerful ally in the Crusade against Bolshevism. Ukraine gets its rightful place among countries with much the same potential for cultural achievement -- like England, France, Spain, and Italy -- after all it has a population of similar sizer and a potentially-diverse economy.  Of course the Germany is not Nazi Germany! Stalin is still evil -- and I have to think of a fitting end for him. His plane in which he tries to escape to America crashing near the North Pole? Beria, Molotov, Zhdanov, Vishinsky, and Kaganovich of course are executed for crimes against humanity... In this scenario it is America that has become the Evil Empire due to the Invisible Empire.

Ukraine has the potential to be a big player on the world scene after having been suppressed for centuries. Don't let Putin fool you. He has his dreams of a Greater Russia that includes the Baltic states and Finland... maybe Poland -- with a sanitary cordon of puppet states.

Let Ukraine be Ukraine... and while we are at it, free Tibet!
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by pbrower2a - 08-26-2016, 01:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige