Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
I guess such a war might result if the rump USA becomes an ally of Russia. I don't think the rump USA would fall that far into Russia's orbit, that quickly. As much as Dixie loves Trump, they still would be averse to joining forces with Putin and the old Soviet Bolsheviks.

I could see almost the entire group of blue states joining Canada if Trump wins and establishes a direction he seems to be setting in his campaign. From my point of view, it's climate change that will be a main issue. States like CA are getting even tougher now on the fossil fuel barons, and the coal belt trumped up by Trump might not stand for it. And the blue states might be raising state taxes even as the Trumped-up Feds give even more breaks to the wealthy.

It would be an interesting new nation. Most of the blue states are part of a contiguous group that adjoins Canada. The Great Lakes states would be the last to join this new confederation, and it would be a strange contiguous belt. But we would feel that we are part of a sane nation instead of saddled with a bunch of southern and hillbilly crazies. We would be one nation that runs up and down the entire west coast down to the Mexican border and includes Hawaii, then reaches way up to Alberta and its neighbors and crosses over to the Great Lakes region, and then to the upper east coast. Alaska would be cut off; but it already is. New Mexico could join Old Mexico if it wanted to.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Eric the Green - 09-17-2016, 11:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige