Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was 911 & the Cultural Aftermath/Change in National Mood Part of This Crisis Period?
(06-07-2018, 01:22 AM)TheNomad Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 01:36 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: I knew for decades that in the late Summer of 2001 (which Sept.11 still was) that the US would get involved in a religious war. I thought it might involve "star wars," but it was just in the air and not among the "stars." On p.266 of my 1997 book, Horoscope for the New Millennium, chapter 17, in the section entitled Star Wars or Holy Wars, I wrote, "then comes the combative Saturn-Pluto opposition in the Summer of 2001, joined by a stationary Mars in July. These planets will oppose each other across the Ascendant and Descendant of the U.S. chart. Uncle Sam will be feeling righteous again in a big way, eager to show other nations the truth. Religious issues and trade embargoes will be involved.... late February 2003 could see another flare-up... " In my tables for Jupiter in Gemini/Cancer and Mars stationary, I noted the dates and left them blank; I could later fill them in with what happened. Mars stationary usually means a violent outbreak or war within a week to a month and a half later, especially when combined with Saturn and Pluto, which when in opposition, conjunction or square have corresponded to major wars. And Jupiter in Gemini and Cancer indicates the USA war cycle, which I also detailed in my book and my videos. My 9-11 prediction is also made in this year-2000 video:  

The conclusion was as clear as could be; no event could have been more clearly pre-destined; except maybe the assassination of JFK.

I watched your video, I found it interesting.  I admittedly have really no functional knowledge of star charts or what planet motions have to do with how or why things happen.  But that's why I am here and other places, to see where others are coming from.

You briefly chronicled the decades of the war actions and the rise of consumerism, you really do gloss over tho why those things happen except in a star chart capacity.  You talked about the differing mentalities changing and how the 60s were a radical change but you don't mention the trauma of the assassinations of that decade.  You mention that suddenly everyone mistrusted the government and "official" stories told by them to us to explain the trauma... but you don't really go into functional reasoning as to why would the general populace behave in this manner. 

Your diatribe (I'm not using that word in a negative way here) sounds a lot like the strauss and howe theories but I don't think they ever used planet alignments to explain things.  I could take the idea you are tin foil hat to say planet cycles create policy or whatever, but I don't do that.  Just because I don't understand it does not mean you may not be on to something.

How can I say that method is wrong or crazy if the end result is repeatable and demonstrative?  To the contrary, I could simply ignore your material as outright "bunk" (I love that word, my dad used that word as anything he did not understand so to me it is funny) and malarkey could be another word LOL.  But thanks for sharing that

I really do want to know more, so keep squawking big chicken. Angel 

So based on planet alignment or whatever you would call it, what is in store for us and what do you see in your methodology?  Yes, it really is hard to keep up with all the posts here, so sorry if I missed anything.  I am attempting to supplant reddit as a forum of interaction because that place is the wild west.  I really think people go there with the expressed intention to locate others to argue with (not argue in a productive way) and is filled with spammers and even bots with no purpose except to cause conflict.  I'm not down with that.

The main thing about this video (and my others) that I think it offers, is the prediction of events, which you don't need to understand the basis for; just that I made them, and what happened is basically what I predicted. The American war in the Summer of 2001, and its nature; the economic crash of 2008-2010, the recovery afterward, and so on. Then, if you can understand the basic cycles and aspects that I mentioned, and assuming you were given the dates when they come around again, you have some idea at least when a similar event will happen in the future. More refined study perfects the prediction. It doesn't mean I got everything exactly right, or that you would if you followed this method. The cycles themselves are general, just like the idea of turnings and saecula, even including the additions to the saeculum that people here have made, such as the double rhythm, micro and macro cycles, etc..

Strauss and Howe explicitly did not use planetary correspondences and alignments in their theory, and yet their saeculum archetypally, as stated specifically in The Fourth Turning, exactly matches 1 cycle of Uranus around the Sun through the zodiac. The fact that they apparently didn't know this, strengthens the evidence that the two correspond, because one was not given based on the other. And the reason given for the meanings of the planet Uranus given by reknowned astrologer and philosopher Dane Rudhyar, is that this cycle corresponds to the average length of a human life cycle. And this is exactly the same reason Strauss and Howe give for the reason for the meaning of a saeculum. Symbolically also, the name "turning" means "season," and most astrologers use a zodiac which is based on the seasons of the year.

So that is an impressive correspondence right there between astrology and the S&H turnings/generations theory. And there's more, since the starting birth years for dominant generations, including the nomad/civic hybrid generation called the Gilded in 1822, matches within one or two years the entrance or ingress of Neptune into a cardinal sign in its 165-year trip around the zodiac (in Capricorn in 1821 in the case of the Gilded), which is a sign the sun enters at the seasonal turning points (solstice and equinox). So for example, the hated "Boomers," a dominant prophet generation, begins in the very year 1943 that Neptune entered Libra (Fall Equinox point), while the previous prophets, the Missionaries, started in 1860, one year before Neptune entered Aries (Spring Equinox). The civic generation The Greatest started, according to S&H, in 1901, the year Neptune entered Cancer (Summer Solstice), and Millennials begin in 1982, two years before Neptune entered Capricorn (Winter Solstice). Neptune having a cycle almost twice the length of Uranus, substantiates the saeculum correspondence and establishes the double rhythm.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Was 911 & the Cultural Aftermath/Change in National Mood Part of This Crisis Period? - by Eric the Green - 06-07-2018, 03:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  National leadership disaster sbarrera 5 3,406 07-20-2020, 03:07 PM
Last Post: David Horn
  How this Crisis will be resolved (for the U.S.) Mickey123 8 4,206 01-23-2020, 10:41 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  4T Crisis = Climate Change igranderojo 5 3,990 12-31-2019, 05:54 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  It looks like Trump is setting the mood for the 1T. disasterzone 153 113,224 06-07-2018, 02:14 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a