Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Crisis War Unfolding Now?
(06-05-2018, 07:25 AM)TheNomad Wrote: Up to now, I haven't seen enough to make me say with any immediate concern, but now we are starting to see the whole "they are developing..............." blah blah.  Just like Saddam's mystical yellow cake connection.  The concern is in bold.  The way has already been paved by America and exacerbated by America in various ways.... and now the propaganda can begin unspooling to the revelation of some NEW "axis of evil" where we'll all be indoctrinated about Iran developing the capability to destroy Israel which it has been claiming to "wipe from the map" (a linguistic mistranslation that continues because it serves the coming agenda) since forever.  And rump hasn't helped by 1) withdrawing from signatory and 2) installing U.S. embassy in Jerusalem.  This war is being fully propagated by people who believe it MUST happen.......... and also by people living in hermetic caves who want to show you The Copper Scroll of the Essenes to prove that Netanyahu-esque mid-east leaders are right now fulfilling prophecy.... and that a divine hand guides these movements.  The Davidic/Solomonic temple is going to be restored and then Yahweh will return in the form of Christ to destroy all our enemies.  Only then can their be peace.

-- that's bcuz there exist Congresscritters who think they are entitled to the keys to the 1000 Year Kingdom. Seriously. It scares the shit outta me

Nomad--"We will destroy the Jedi, THEN we will restore peace to the galaxy" - Lord Sidious.

So YAY boomers, there may actually be a Dark Phoenix scenario after all.   You guys have had the best lives! Rolleyes  Growing up wanting for nothing, having the mobility to reject everything as you search for drugs, sex and self-expansion.... then when you felt like it (in your 40s and 50s) to spawn and nest in a cushy corporate space with a golden parachute.  You weren't able to play soccer with your teen child because of your arthritis (cause you are old enough to be their grandparent) and finally, leaving public life during a real Drive-In horror flick that everyone else has to deal with while you fade into dementia in a woodland rest home.  Not all of you.  But it's surely a run-of-the-mill scenario.

And you know I'm just messing with you all.   Angel  <--- me TheNomadAngel holds no punches

-- whatever

Nomad--Ok but seriously, is this showing signs of the beginning of patterns we have seen so many times, where we build up the enemy slowly, then we say it has broken international law, then we say they are developing threatening weapons which could reach the U.S. mainland, then suddenly from nowhere there is an attack which shifts national mood into supporting the attack of Iran at all cost?  Have we seen this before?  How many times?  I dare say it goes back to Pearl Harbor where it was known the Japanese fleet was on the way and was allowed to attack as a method of propagating HUGE nationalistic support to enter a war the American people wanted to be in anyway.  Still using comics to make a point, the issue of Captain America slugging adolph hitler in the jaw came out much before America was even involved in the war.  The sentiment was there.  It just needed a critical event to set everything in motion.

--try the yr 1898 when the battleship Maine was blown up under suspicious circumstsnces in order to start a war with Spain

Nomad--I have the ability to argue every side of any topic.   It's a gift.  So, I am challenging my own views on the saeculum and the Crisis as not-yet-finished.  Personally, I love to be challenged.  I love to be exposed to things I don't believe.  I do not enjoy echo chambers.  A group f people sitting around agreeing is possibly my worst nightmare and represents total emptiness and waste of time and brain function.  So, some of you may think I blast you out of disagreement, however, I'm pushing for something more real than some of you are giving.  I consider that an admirable quality.  It means if I can't deal with what you are saying, your argument is maybe just weak and I have no real interest in it.

-- agreed

Nomad--Sorry to ramble, but if someone tells me about a book or something like a documentary that THEY FEEL is an extremely good representation of their POV, I will usually make it a point to watch it or read it.  I don't feel that "spirit" here where some of those I've been fortunate enough to interact with, I feel like WHY waste my resources to offer to someone who would never read or expose themselves to it UNLESS they first knew it was filled with information they already believe.  I'll never understand that concept Confused

WORLD NEWS 06/05/2018 06:33 am ET
Iran Starts Work On Advanced Centrifuges
Iran will adhere to its 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, the director of its Atomic Energy Organization says

BEIRUT (Reuters) - Iran has begun work on infrastructure to build advanced centrifuges at its Natanz facility but will adhere to its 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, the director of Iran’s Atomic Energy Organisation Ali Akbar Salehi said on Tuesday.

On Monday Iran’s Supreme Leader said he had ordered preparations to increase uranium enrichment capacity if the nuclear deal falls apart after the U.S. withdrawal from it in May.

According to a spokesman for Iran’s nuclear agency, Tehran will inform the U.N. nuclear watchdog in Vienna on Tuesday that it had started the process to increase uranium enrichment capacity.

The decision by the United States to withdraw from the nuclear agreement has cast doubt on whether the remaining signatories will be able to preserve the deal.

The developing of infrastructure for building advanced centrifuges at the Natanz facility is moving along quickly, Salehi said in a news conference broadcast on state television.

“If we were progressing normally, it would have taken six or seven years, but this will now be ready in the coming weeks and months,” Salehi said.

Iran has also developed the capacity to produce electricity at Natanz, Salehi said, a site which lies around 300 kilometers (186 miles) south of Tehran.

Salehi said none of Iran’s nuclear activities would violate Tehran’s landmark deal with world powers, under which it strictly limits uranium enrichment capacity to satisfy the powers that it could not be used to develop atomic bombs.

In exchange, Iran received relief from sanctions, most of which were rescinded in January 2016.

The deal allows Iran to continue 3.67 percent uranium enrichment, far below the roughly 90 percent threshold of weapons-grade. Before the deal was reached, Tehran enriched uranium to up to 20 percent purity.

(Reporting By Babak Dehghanpisheh; Editing by Raissa Kasolowsky)

-- if you look at the 1st 2 Crises Wars, they were both civil wars (yes the Revolution was a civil war. We think of it as a war with England bcuz we have been these 2 separate countries for so long  but at the time it was a civil war, with Americans wanting to bcome a separate nation vs Tories who wanted to remain with England ) lt was only the last Crisis War where we fought an external threat (Hitler) which makes me wonder if that was an anomaly, & the next Crisis will be another civil war. I see alot of pisspot dictators around the globe, but nothing really comparable to Hitler as far as being a global threat goes. Evil maybe, but a global threat? Not so much. OTOH, wtr to the Mideast, esp considering some of these Congresscritters consider themselves entitled to the keys to the 1000 Yr Kingdom, & considering we already got troops in lraq & Afghanistan, l can see us getting involved in an expanded all out hot war over oil  or some other flimsy pretext. I can also see us being  the aggressor in such a war. Sad

Full disclosure: l am a pacifist & l really don't care to see us get involved in any wars. Do you think it's possible to get thru a Crisis without a war?
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart

Messages In This Thread
The New Crisis War Unfolding Now? - by TheNomad - 06-05-2018, 07:25 AM
RE: The New Crisis War Unfolding Now? - by Marypoza - 07-05-2018, 04:30 AM