The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will McCain Death, Midterms & Legal Scandals Finally Be Enough?
I'm urged to speak!  I do not usually go into partisanism and I still do not think this comment IS partisan. 

HOW can a man that evaded Vietnam who then doubted the heroism and made fun the capture IN that war of a Senator -- how could such a person EVER have become president?  I'm shocked and horrified.  I continue to be.

EDIT: I meant above if unclear, the current president actually insulted McCain for "getting captured" -- John McCain suffered massive torture and was returned alive, then became a prominent Senator.  He didn't impregnate women while attached assets paid their silence.  Or whatever.  While I'm in this edit, it brings me to remembering the documentary "Born Rich".  You probably will not be able to find it anywhere unless you are a pirate (I'm shocked it is actually on youtube now!).  The president's daughter gives a really nice anecdote which revealed a wonderful insight into her dad.  The documentary is like from turn of the century I think.  No one knew.  It's a documentary about rich kids.

She said: "My dad was doing bankruptcy, and there was this man kind of sitting against the wall outside my dad's building, I think he was homeless, and my dad pointed to that man and said ''that guy has Eight Million Dollars more than I do right now'."

https://youtu.be/Y5h8Sncv3Pk

For a person like this to ever be a national figure anywhere is like a festering boil.  For him to be OUR national figure is even worse.

HOWEVER,

The S&H texts IMO teach us to look for signals in MOOD SHIFT.  I sense a looming public mood shift...... a mood that was present with utter disbelief at the political process which allowed the current president to occupy that office..... but may finally be ready to go to outright WAR with this man and everything he is in the very near future.

Since I have never ranted about this before, I should indulge.

It is my firm belief that the "Mafioso" element present in America in the early 20th century (but which existed throughout America's history in many forms) is now culminating in the current president and all attached to him.  The current president is as something which crawled from the sewer but demands a crown.  He disgusts me as hardly anything does.  I cannot look at his face nor listen to his voice for any reason. 

I believe if the man himself were not so utterly repulsive, I could at least stretch my imagination to understand why others may back him.  However, I am unable to do that.  There was an article recently headlined something "NOW THEY STAB IN THE FRONT".  The story was about how the current administration has brought such a violent fervor to the office that all those involved no longer plot secretly to screw each other over (or anyone) they do it right to the person's face.  The article said "it is more personal that way".

We have now reached a point not just of disagreement and strong opposing beliefs............ it is no longer about trying to bring down your enemy............. it is about killing your enemy, shitting on their grave and desecrating their memory for all time (if they can).

This filth can and will stop.  I am only seriously hoping and meditating on ALL who read this that we can get through it and pass to the other side alive.

Ready Player One: "People just stopped trying to fix problems and just started trying to outlive them."  <---- I will not be that person

FUCK that.

Messages In This Thread
Will McCain Death, Midterms & Legal Scandals Finally Be Enough? - by TheNomad - 08-27-2018, 09:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  McCain Funeral Proves Partisan Theory Lies & W Exonerated By Michelle For 911 Lies TheNomad 8 3,103 09-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Last Post: TheNomad
  death rates of white middle class American males Eric the Green 76 57,091 04-01-2017, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Warren Dew