Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SJW's, Identity politics, Alt-Left and Alt-Right
Yup, focus on the few misdeeds of the good guys, arouse the silent majority into a frenzy with claims of being bullied and "innocent until proven guilty." Do whatever you can to distract attention from the real problem: that America can't choose to go in the right direction toward true social justice, because the constitution and the election system is set up to keep the oligarchy and the neo-nationalist rabble in power. Oppress the people, grab ever more wealth and power; that's the goal of the oligarchs and nationalists. Whatever can arouse the people to support them in their power-grab, do it! Then when the people act out their anger at being bullied and suppressed, focus even more of the peoples' anger on the protesters instead of on the problems! Yeah, that works! And if that doesn't work, you can always start a war against the supposed foreign enemies, or blame immigrants, and attack THEM! Divert attention! Always the best method by the power-grabbers! And another method, take more voting rights away from the people! Distract them with internet toys. And more repression. Make the left feel like there's nothing more they can do but act out violently. Then, get Galen and others to focus even more attention on these angry folks instead of on what made them angry in the first place!
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: SJW's, Identity politics, Alt-Left and Alt-Right - by Eric the Green - 10-10-2018, 06:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who else would like politics to be humdrum? Anthony '58 50 11,832 09-01-2022, 02:23 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Authoritarianism and American politics pbrower2a 75 73,387 01-13-2022, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Anthony '58