Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SJW's, Identity politics, Alt-Left and Alt-Right
SJWs might complain or protest against white male privilege. That is entirely justified, since they are the privileged class. It doesn't mean they are dumping on white males per se, but that they want justice for all races and classes. That's why they are called SJWs. Some of them may realize that other races commit crimes too. Blacks commit a lot of the crime in America, and that's on them, although there's a lot of poverty and discrimination they face that might be a factor in their behavior. In Africa, there has been black on black oppression, and vicious civil and imperial wars in Asia, and so on, as well as a lot of white colonial imperialism in the last 600 years. There's been way too much oppression, crime and war everywhere for millennia, and I don't give it any excuse. To be a social warrior for justice means to push for fair treatment of all people everywhere.

There is still a lot of evil in the world, and people sure have a lot to learn, and right now in America they are not learning. It is very sad indeed that American voters (and often-young non-voters) do not seem to be exacting justice upon a Republican senate that just put a creep on the supreme court. They should lose power over this; instead it looks like they may gain a couple of seats. That in itself is a crime. Social injustice rolls on.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: SJW's, Identity politics, Alt-Left and Alt-Right - by Eric the Green - 10-11-2018, 06:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who else would like politics to be humdrum? Anthony '58 50 12,039 09-01-2022, 02:23 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Authoritarianism and American politics pbrower2a 75 73,732 01-13-2022, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Anthony '58