Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anon Op-Ed + Public Backlash = Coup?
(09-14-2018, 08:05 AM)pbrower2a Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 12:39 AM)TheNomad Wrote: Prescott Bush was an opportunist who - even then - had no real national boundary of loyalty.  And his offspring have infiltrated all kinds of political and economical processes in America.  WHY is no one here looking at what this really means?

We do not fault the children for the sins of their fathers. Woody Harrelson is not at fault for his father assassinating a federal judge, one of the most egregious wrongs that one can do. Children can rebel against the sins of their parents, as is shown by what seems a rebellion against a parent who merited rebellion as any could:

[Image: 220px-Jennifer_Teege_-_My_Grandfather_%282015%29.jpg]

Her grandfather was the real-life villain, Nazi concentration-camp boss Amon Göth, best known for his depiction in Schindler's List. Her mother married and had a child by an African.

Quote:This is OLIGARCHY (rule by powerful families).  It is FASCISM (profit regardless of boundary or national loyalty).  It is CABAL (groups of loosely affiliated persons who govern by shared values).

Greed is not itself fascism. Were that so, then everyone operating a business or professional practice for gain would qualify as a fascist. l'm not going with that. There have always been powerful families in oligarchic societies, and fascism is (strictly speaking) a 20th-century phenomenon.  

Quote:So, add Bush families with many MANY other such families who rule by political power in America.  Then add to THEN the same type of powerful elite in other nations who work with such oligarchies here.  Extend that to SHARED BELIEFS with these people and just random single individuals or ladder-climbers who want power and ally themselves with these people.

Who rules?  ANY person affiliated with the Nazis you and I could never imagine that person or their family becoming a most powerful thing in American rulership.  But 2 presidents, 12 tears in office (and I'm not including Reagan's forgetful years where Papi might have been in charge).  Many Governors, Senators, Congresspeople.  

I certainly would not defend Prescott Bush, a thoroughly amoral person. Anyone dealing voluntarily with Nazis and in knowledge of such is morally depraved.

Dubya was in over his head politically, and Neil Bush (head of a corrupt savings-and-loot association that went belly-up doe to malfeasance) had to be complicit.

Quote:No one wants to hear it.  Why?  Because we can't do anything about it?  Perhaps we can't do anything because too many of us want Oswald figures instead of the real rotted foundation of our Rulers.

It's up to us to question business associations of any potential elected official. Such would have been good cause to reject Donald Trump, a horrible person and not even a good businessman.

The very definition of FASCISM is when government rules beside powerful corporations.  FASCISM is consolidation of power between govt entities and corporate giants.

Googlefakebooktwitteryoutubeamazon is "the corporation".

The name could be a lot longer.  And there are many more.

U say don't blame sons for sins of fathers but the Bush family has done a lot of filthy things.  I can't believe you must pack it all up in a neat box and heap the blame onto Prescott and exonerate others.

Its the same Oswald picture.  Neat and no mess.  No further investigation required.  Move along no cabals exist here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anon Op-Ed + Public Backlash = Coup? - by TheNomad - 09-14-2018, 10:40 AM