Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anon Op-Ed + Public Backlash = Coup?
(09-15-2018, 12:46 AM)TheNomad Wrote: It's hard to be on the side of the Nazis if one is serving in the US armed forces against Japan in World War II as was George H W Bush. You can associate the sons of '43' with questionable things, but certainly not with Nazis.

You really don't know?  Wealth finances campaigns, it wins campaigns, it influences, it purchases, it gives fortune, it inserts into the right crowds and schools.

I really have to explain?  That was very shocking, I could not read more of your post.  As far as I am concerned, if Nazi wealth went into Bush coffers, it also funded his (and the rest of them) all their political campaigns and made them viable people in the closed circle cabals of things like Skull & Bones and societies where you would never know or associate with people of that CRUST if you were not afforded that privilege through wealth. 

The same above could be said of the Kennedys and the patriarchy making bank to insert all HIS blood into the world stage. 

You can't believe in cabals because somehow, you are unable to make the very simplest connections like "Prescott profiting from the Nazis has nothing to do with his progeny and their political ascension".  <--- that is just a really ignorant statement at best.  Think it over before you respond (seriously).

-- l think he misread your post. 43 has twin daughters but no sons, & it was Grampa who was consorting with Nazis
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anon Op-Ed + Public Backlash = Coup? - by Marypoza - 09-22-2018, 11:16 PM