Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It looks like Trump is setting the mood for the 1T.
(11-13-2016, 11:51 PM)Galen Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 06:32 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 08:48 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: We have a chance of a revolution to topple the fascist regime of Donald Judas Trump. A Red revolution.

Red as in hammer-and-sickle motifs.

What is funny is that when I was still a Marxist-Leninist I might have agreed with you PBR.  However, the material conditions that make such a revolution possible are not present and are unlikely to develop in the near future.  Never mind you keep using the Fascist word without recognizing it for what it truly means.  If Trump were a fascist there won't be a red revolution because he'll round up all the commies, anarchists and fellow travelers and dispose of them.  That is what fascists do.

There is nothing in President-Elect Trump's history that suggests he will do anything of the sort.  Indeed after watching his victory speech I expect him to be gracious in victory to those who didn't stab him in the back, even some Demcrats.  You only have to look at his treatment of Carson and Giulani to see that.  Cruz on the other hand is going to have a very hard time of it given his behavior.

Cruz at least went to the convention, unlike many who boycotted it and whose congratulations now Trump is tweeting out.  And you can't stab someone in the back if you were never on his side in the first place.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It looks like Trump is setting the mood for the 1T. - by Warren Dew - 11-13-2016, 11:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was 911 & the Cultural Aftermath/Change in National Mood Part of This Crisis Period? TheNomad 85 47,661 02-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund