Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It looks like Trump is setting the mood for the 1T.
(11-20-2016, 01:08 AM)Warren Dew Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 12:02 AM)taramarie Wrote: btw for the record I have not watched a movie in a very long time and i never watch tv. What now...
Seeing what people get up to over there...what they say and the pos they have elected president yeah I am disgusted.

It could have been worse.  We could have elected Clinton.

If you think the crowds of semi-literate people at Tea Party rallies unnerved us liberals, then wait until you see what our larger, more coherent rallies do to shatter your complacency.

On foreign policy alone, Hillary Clinton would be far safer. As a conservative, do you really wish to cast off the Reagan-Bush foreign policy that became the default for Barack Obama?

How do you know that Donald Trump will not offend mass interests at least as pervasively as any prior President?

Were I a woman I might create this sign: "KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY P***Y AND YOUR LAWS OFF MY UTERUS!"

(Women are welcome to this slogan even if the slogan is my creation).
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was 911 & the Cultural Aftermath/Change in National Mood Part of This Crisis Period? TheNomad 85 47,874 02-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund