Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It looks like Trump is setting the mood for the 1T.
(12-06-2016, 05:36 AM)Tuss Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 05:04 AM)taramarie Wrote: I very much doubt culturally you will change it back to the 50s. I dare them to shove women back in that role for a start. Best of luck with that. Lol I would love to see that happen. I bring that up because one of the complaints I have heard is that families broke up aka women left the nest for higher pastures. If they think that women will go back to that role anytime soon ....well and I thought Eric was delusional!  You can try. You will fail in that respect. What is that I smell? A cultural revolution. Two clashing on both sides. What does that remind me of? Oh that is right...the civil war. Lets just say I would not be surprised at all if this happens. Especially if the division, culture and economy becomes even more toxic than it already is.

It will not be the same, it will be totally different, but it will still be similar enough that people who lived in the 50's will suddenly turn around and discover that the age reminds them of a period they once lived in, long ago. Like a forgotten scent from childhood or the perfume of a young woman you once knew.

Women will be more traditionalist than they are right now, perhaps not as much as in the 50's and certainly not in the same way, but still. You can already see it in the antifeminist young women on YouTube. They are fed up. They've had enough. They just want to be real women, treated and regarded as such. They take the red pill. Currently however, we still live in an era of gender extermination leveling by indoctrination and brainwashing. That will stop.
My African American fiancé gets the creeps whenever people talk about how great the 50s were in America. Besides the issue of women being housewives, secretaries, teachers, or nurses, there was a little problem called Jim Crow. "Colored people" cleaned houses and office buildings, did landscaping, and had to go to separate schools, use separate restrooms, couldn't use the same public facilities as whites, etc... And certainly, a black man could not marry a white lady and my honey and I could not be together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It looks like Trump is setting the mood for the 1T. - by The Wonkette - 12-06-2016, 02:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was 911 & the Cultural Aftermath/Change in National Mood Part of This Crisis Period? TheNomad 85 47,860 02-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund