Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It looks like Trump is setting the mood for the 1T.
(12-06-2016, 11:41 AM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 02:58 AM)Tuss Wrote: Hello again, long time no see!

If you recall, I predicted Trump's presidential victory over at the old forum. I told you he would win the election, and suggested that Donald J. Trump was the GC. I found the combined message of  anti-laissez faire Rustbelt Nationalism, anti-establishment political punk rock and anti-immigration rhetoric irresistible. Here was the great synthesis, the Promethean spirit of our age, American style! And if it's right for America, soon enough a variant becomes the New Look of Europe as well, perhaps headed by our maiden of France, Marine Le Pen. That might have been over a year ago, I don't remember exactly, but back then not one of you wanted to believe me. Trump was just a clown and would be knocked out in the primaries. Well, for a few exceptions of course. Rags most likely, and perhaps one or two others with their heads screwed right and not inundated with Blue Pill soda.

Just wanted to put that down and bask in it for a while. Cool  Apparently, sometimes you know the hearts and minds of the American people better than the Americans do themselves.  Big Grin

Now, we just have to wait and see if he can form a useful cabinet to work for him, given the dysfunctional "insider"-pro mechanics of Washington and the fact that the Senate is dominated by the very Republican establishment that wants nothing less than to destroy him. As we have recently seen, it hasn't begun very well...

Barring that however, I suggest that in fact, we are indeed headed towards a new era and everything will Work Out Fine. Come the early 2020's, even the most log headed American pinko liberal leftie will realize there is Morning in America, and somehow we have collectively managed as a civilization to slip  into a new 1st Turning American High.

And if you look at it from the early 80's challenger's viewpoint, it all lines up neatly as well:

1st Turning: 1943-1963 (20 years)
2nd Turning: 1963-1980 (17 years)
3rd Turning: 1980-2001 (21 years)
4th Turnng: 2001-2022-ish? (21 years)

Soon it will be the 1950's all over again and things that were wronged from the Awakening to this day will be set back straight, yet on a higher level. Can't wait. Here we go...

Respectfully,
Tuss

What a load of bollocks. Trump is the typical sleazy sales puke. If he did not have seed money from his parents he'd probably have become a car salesman. The TV and "Idiotnet" addled masses fell for him because that is the type of marketing content their pea brains are awash in during most waking hours. Their brains are now attuned that that (low) level of rubbish.

Those dates are off too, I mean the 1T starting in the middle of World War 2 Confused , but yeah we have a ways to go before we get to anything resembling a 1T. I'm thinking around 2028 or 2029 at least, the 4T is just now starting to ramp up, the post 911/ pre-recession '00s were prime 3T.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was 911 & the Cultural Aftermath/Change in National Mood Part of This Crisis Period? TheNomad 85 47,498 02-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund