Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(11-14-2016, 01:42 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: Don't get distracted by all the domestic stuff. Sure there will be things to fight. But the key item is geopolitics.

This has always been the long game here.

It is why the SCO supported Trump and why they support the "extreme" Right and Alt-Right world wide. Geopolitics is the only reason they supported him. And they will collect!

I'm feeling the opposite. With virtual or actual civil war here, the focus for me is what can we do to oppose the global warming that Trump, Pence and Ryan and co will be unleashing, if anything. What will we have to do in CA to replace the federal government which has disappeared, along with its funding sent to blue states and sanctuary cities? What can be done to stop Ryan from dismantling the New Deal and Great Society and turning the USA even more completely over to the robber barons? With our own nation to worry about, with Trump and Ryan at the helm, Trump is truly converting me into "America First!"

So, if Russia wants to invade Ukraine or Estonia, we can't stop him, so why try? The Syrian people are losing their country; we can't help them. Israel will not make peace with Palestine, so why try? ISIS; what's the big deal? If Iran gets nucs, let them. If NATO dissolves, the USA will save money. I don't care so much right now. When we have lost our own country, what does it matter of others are losing theirs? We can't help them. 

Except that, if you are right that one of the ways we have lost our country, is that we have become vassals of Russia or the SCO, then that's just another reason to focus on America and defend ourselves against Trump, and defend California.

California FIRST!
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM