Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(11-14-2016, 08:54 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 07:47 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 03:10 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 03:07 PM)playwrite Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 01:42 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: Don't get distracted by all the domestic stuff. Sure there will be things to fight. But the key item is geopolitics.

This has always been the long game here.

It is why the SCO supported Trump and why they support the "extreme" Right and Alt-Right world wide. Geopolitics is the only reason they supported him. And they will collect!

The fact that John Bolton is on the short list of anything let alone as SoS, shows just how much the world is in for a whole lot of pain.

Bolton is probably too "normal" to fit in with the Alt-Right cabal. I'm expecting worse.

There is no worse.

No Eric, there are far worse. For example, Alt-Right operatives. If someone like that got in, you'd be craving someone like Bolton.

Eric and other Lefties - you really, really, really need to start understanding the actual composition of the Right and the faux "Right." Lumping it all together will only result in your ongoing deep confusion.

Bolton is a creep, and Bannon is a creep. They are all creeps of the worst sort. The enemy is within, and it's the Republicans. Organize. Fight back. Or just be depressed. All understandable. 

I'm not confused at all. I know what the problem is. Possible 2 or 3 court appointments, so that our rights are taken away. The environment trashed. More and more mass shootings. The rich get richer. All based on the Reagan memes. It's YOU that is confused if you don't get that all of these problems are based on the Reagan memes.

A country in the hands of thieves and con men, is not a country worth defending. All that matters is to resist the coup as much as we can, so that the country we knew can survive, and someday, someday, move forward again. The only relevant enemy now is within the USA. 

What Trump does abroad could be really screwy and dangerous, no doubt. But his source of power is here in the USA. The enemy is within. That is beyond any doubt at all. We the people elected a con man who will boost and protect all the wrong things.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM