Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I'll react to the new prophets when they try to blame me
(04-29-2019, 10:36 PM)taramarie Wrote: Do their opinions really matter in the end? Or does staying true to yourself and to those willing to listen matter more? You cant force people nor can they force you. You can say your piece, stay true to what is right to you if it is right for you and not let the threat invade your peace that it is right for you. Those who are willing to listen to your truth when it is said in reason and in a reasonable tone will hear you. Truth does not need to be shouted in anger. But it does need to be heard. Thing is its up to THEM to hear us or not.

Their opinions matter in the sense that they will try to create a world that is against you and will try to turn the group against you. When they decide to bully you and construct a world that is against your very needs and desires. It doesn't need to be shouted in danger towards reasonable people but towards unreasonable people? You need to be twice or even 3 times as stubborn against them. Because they will never respect your views but they will respect the consequences to making a world that is difficult for you. I don't have time to wait for a social movement to be on my side when I need to survive this now. I think the reason the world isn't a better place is because the bullies of the world aren't stood up to when they decide to create things like miserable working conditions and not making simple changes that could benefit people's lives with little effort. We need to stand up against them if we want to make the world a better place.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I'll react to the new prophets when they try to blame me - by AspieMillennial - 04-29-2019, 10:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have The First "New Prophets" Been Born Yet? Anthony '58 1 943 11-20-2021, 09:01 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  Will The New Prophets be like the Millennial Traditional Catholics? AspieMillennial 11 4,400 09-30-2021, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green