Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Triumph of Stupidity in American Politics
Maryposa Wrote: WTF??!!!!!?????????? I never heard of the Duran before. Is it a reliable source?
Yes, because it's not CNN/FOX/MSNBC/NYT/WAPO/ etc.   <- Fake news Sites/ ministry of propaganda sycophants.

Also, all sites mentioned in the Alphabet<-"Google" owned "fake news" article are actually self same reliable sources.

Quote:The Triumph of Stupidity is the most appropriate place to post this

http://theduran.com/war-with-russia-us-p...-in-syria/

"Congressional proponents of HR5732 make clear the international dimension of the conflict. Royce explains:
Quote:“It is Russia, it is Hezbollah, that are the primary movers of death and destruction…it is the IRGC fighters from Iran.”
Engel echoes the same message:
Quote:“Yes, we want to go after Assad’s partners in violence…along with Iranian and Hezbollah forces.”
These statements are in contrast with the analysis of some writers who believe Israel is not deeply opposed to the Damascus government. For example Phyllis Bennis recently wrote that belief in an “arc of resistance” has been “long debunked” and that “the Syrian regime …. often plays a useful role for US and Israeli interests.”

-----

Yes, a no fly zone.  That's the #1 stupidity thing I've seen.  So the "I'm with Stupid" award goes to the House of Representatives.   Eric should agree, since the House is infested with MIC bought off Republicans. Cool
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Triumph of Stupidity in American Politics - by Ragnarök_62 - 12-01-2016, 06:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Compare/contrast American Presidential elections pbrower2a 71 62,351 01-23-2023, 09:37 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a