Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Half Dozen Reasons Why Trump Isn't the Second Coming of Reagan
(12-01-2016, 08:03 AM)Odin Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 12:22 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: The average schmoe is losing what little wealth they still have as the Deflation Monster ravages the countryside.

Where's William Jennings Bryan when we need him? Sad

I doubt William Jennings Bryan's prescriptions would solve the issue of debt driven deflation. Furthermore we need sound money now more than ever. I doubt that a man who made the "Cross of Gold" speech would support a return to the Gold Standard or any other metallic standard. After all he was a Greenbacker.

Back onto topic:

1. Ronald Reagan was an actor who played the part of President perfectly
2. Donald Trump doesn't bother with playing the Part he does Presidential type things cause he's Large and In Charge (I couldn't find a rhyme with 'Yuge')
3. Ronald Reagan tackled stagflation.
4. Trump has to battle deflation.
5. Ronald Reagan left the Democratic Party because he became conservative and libertarian leaning
6. Donald Trump left the Democratic Party because they became left wing lunatics.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Half Dozen Reasons Why Trump Isn't the Second Coming of Reagan - by Kinser79 - 08-19-2018, 01:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is the new book coming or not? Hintergrund 11 10,808 11-11-2021, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  Neil Howe: It’s going to get worse; more financial crises coming Dan '82 40 51,677 05-20-2020, 10:45 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a