Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can The Economy Ever Be 'Good' While So Many Don't Have Walls?
Dear Rhett,

no one likes an ass-whopping, but you guys either will take correction or you won't. If all this is real, you won't and I'm not surprised. Just know and understand, it's becoming real clear real quickly who the problem is to the future. It's got naught to do with political parties, and everything to do with a lust for ideology. Even a hate for an ideology coming from a side you don't belong to. Not everything red says is wrong. They wail continually blue comes for them in hatred, it's no less true for them either. Neither side can admit they are standing in the thoroughfare with their asses hanging out to each other, swiping poo and throwing it like apes, and everyone else is desperate to make sense of the shambles you leave in your wake.

Just know that's the case. As soon as you admit that, we can begin to heal.

Admit you are part of the problem and move out of the way. Despite your rhetoric, there are many, many young people who do not come from the era of choosing from 2 distinct sides. In fact, they have no idea what that even means. You don't trust them to "step up" but they are more qualified and advanced - more than you are in every way inadequate - to take charge.

Maybe I never finished my thought, what if every person in government over the age of 65 were mandated to retire? What happens?

- HOSTS of jobs within government become available to younger people desperate for them
- the economy moves
- young people can now afford to rent/buy
- families begin again
- LIFE begins again with hope
- young people with new ideas are everywhere and can make real change with their peers
- ppl who know nothing about ideological arguments ONLY concerned with solving problems are at the helm
- younger folks with a handle on emerging tech and a handle on emerging problems can look toward the future
- there is no more terror strangehold on our way of life
- America moves forward into a New Age
- The First Turning can begin

Is this what you want? You can make it happen by simply doing nothing. Choose to do nothing. Become passive and old. Fade away into oblivion instead of clutching onto political and structural life until your last breath.

No one keeps a bowel movement inside. We all know when it's time to let that thing out and go on feeling just fine. No one had to teach us. You have whole manuscripts telling you about the Saeculum. Revisit that stuff to see I am more right than you can ever admit. All this is a teachable moment. But you can't hear it. I understand. I'm not here to feed anyone with Gerber. These things are rough meat, chew it for yourself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can The Economy Ever Be 'Good' While So Many Don't Have Walls? - by TheNomad - 03-15-2020, 06:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US debt is now projected to be larger than the US economy random3 0 615 02-17-2021, 11:38 PM
Last Post: random3
  Don’t Vote for a Psychopath: Tyranny at the Hands of a Psychopathic Government random3 32 6,548 02-11-2021, 07:48 PM
Last Post: random3
  Be Careful, But Don't Preach About The Virus TheNomad 1 1,008 03-17-2020, 07:47 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Please Just Don't Change? TheNomad 2 1,328 03-15-2020, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Bob Butler 54
  Why rural voters don’t vote Democratic anymore Dan '82 82 52,591 03-12-2020, 04:36 PM
  Government shutdown may be a good thing nebraska 0 1,008 01-20-2018, 08:56 AM
Last Post: nebraska
  Texas' low-regulation approach is good for growth nebraska 0 1,081 01-12-2018, 06:57 AM
  Good government is everybody's responsibility nebraska 0 858 12-27-2017, 08:16 AM
  There Are More White Voters Than People Think. That’s Good News for Trump. Dan '82 16 15,704 06-20-2016, 05:50 PM