Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My thoughts on the George Floyd protests
(06-08-2020, 08:14 PM)Warren Dew Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 05:47 AM)Isoko Wrote: Black lives matter. White lives matter. All lives matter. The day when the two groups can stop bitching and being stupid with each other and build a better society will be a miracle.

What I saw in America reminded me how pathetic a nation it really is. You guys have really got to sort it out and build a better, brighter future. Not engaging in religious rituals in the street begging for forgiveness.

Some of us are sorting it out.  Under President Trump, black unemployment went down to the point where it was less than white unemployment was for most of the Obama administration.

What you're seeing is the left lashing out against the solutions, trying to preserve the division so they can hold onto their black votes.

All gains were due to the Obama stimulus and other Obama policies. Trump did nothing for the black community or anyone else. Removing regulations from coal plants only creates pollution; it does not create jobs. The Trump economy benefited from Obama--- until it didn't. That was when Trump failed to handle the covid crisis sending the economy into a tailspin, and guess who are the first to lose jobs in a recession?

The Left is proposing solutions, hoping thereby to hold onto black votes, while the right lashes out at rioters, hoping to rev up Trump's base, or just cower in fear before it.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: My thoughts on the George Floyd protests - by Eric the Green - 06-08-2020, 10:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on the mixed race, globalised world of the future Isoko 37 19,866 06-18-2020, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Isoko
  Thoughts On Where We Are, and Where We're Going justpassingthrough 108 60,970 11-14-2018, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund