Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next Warrior Age - Right Under Our Noses?
(06-24-2020, 11:37 AM)Isoko Wrote: I have always said that the future of the West is basically Putinism at its core. Liberal democracies have now become plutocracies and are now entering the age of Caesarism, as so aptly pointed out by Spengler. Which is basically Putinism. A strong government or leader that essentially reigns for several decades, establishing strong Conservative rule that usually gets the economy back on track, solves the anti-social disorder crisis and brings safety back onto the streets. I think for the West it is inevitable but the question remains first - will the West collapse like the Soviet Union did before Putinism starts to take hold or will the system snugly evolve into it?

If the current moment of anti classical liberalism wins out in this 4T, we will likely move toward a 1T with some sort of Politburo ruled by self appointed white savior's and certain portions of the most oppressed members of society, or more likely

The mob is coming for conservative culture but won't stop when they move into and beyond liberalism. We would go full third world

The nytimes has already been coopted, and the same thing could happen everywhere

f Trump wins then I could see a Putin style plutocracy emerge

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Next Warrior Age - Right Under Our Noses? - by User3451 - 06-24-2020, 02:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy Passport,Driver License,Age & ID Card,(Whatsapp:.......: +1 (551) 239-2904) Visas huunnjh655 0 111 03-01-2024, 06:56 AM
Last Post: huunnjh655