Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inauguration of the movement against Trump and for Justice
(01-31-2017, 03:26 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 08:56 AM)pbrower2a Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 06:51 AM)Bronsin Wrote: Where are all the pictures of these political geniuses dressed up as giant vaginas? Too ashamed to post them I bet. These mental midgets are the face of your movement, and you still can't figure out why your side lost LMAO

Bad taste -- sure. But it was also bad taste for a Presidential nominee to say that he "grabbed women by their (vaginas, to use the proper word)"... I've seen images of the President's dwelling before being elected President, and it is a monument to bad taste, something I would expect from a mobster.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...atues.html

The taste that I would expect of a very successful... mobster.

I looked at that and got sick to my stomach. No, it isn't out of concern for starving children in Haiti or something to that effect; it's about wretched excess that causes me to retch. Real good taste has no room for excess, and it recognizes that one can have too much gold. I have known rich people.. and they know the rule. Avoid clutter, and create the image of spaciousness. Don't try to dazzle people. Keep things subtle.
Just a slight correction. He cannot grab women by the vagina unless he sticks finger inside as the vagina is the interior part of the female genitalia. He would be grabbing women by the vulva which includes the the mons pubis, labia majora, labia minora, Bartholin glands, and clitoris. Otherwise I agree with you that it was a horrible thing for him to say.

Sincerely, a woman. Wink

Sorry, a liberal pussy is just another pussy to us. It's weird to see a group of woman who place more value on there's than most men do today.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New right-wing movement much the same as the old one pbrower2a 1 506 10-10-2022, 01:46 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  The monster Assad has escaped justice Eric the Green 2 891 02-21-2021, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Kerry reveals Biden's devotion to radical 'Great Reset' movement random3 4 1,471 02-16-2021, 07:15 PM
Last Post: random3