Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The failure of the Democratic Party
(02-05-2017, 01:59 PM)Marypoza Wrote: --- keep an eye on  that Pluto return Eric. FYI  for those who don't know: last time Pluto was in Capricorn the Revolution  happened. Now that was a secession, l call it the original  Brexit, & we are definitely into a Brexit zeitgeist these daze.  Already we are hearing talk of a Calexit, can other exits be that far behind?

Yes indeed; that's why I think the "storm" has started, because a return is a conjunction by a planet with its original position at birth (in this case the birth of our nation in 1776). And all such "aspects" have an "orb" or closeness to exact in which the aspect is significant. Pluto has entered within that orb now for the first time. It's exact return is in 2022, it enters the sign Aquarius in 2024 (its place during the French Revolution, and finishes its Return in about 2027 just when Uranus is making ITS exact (saecular/83-year) Return, marking the crisis climax to come, just as it has marked it several times before.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: The failure of the Democratic Party - by Eric the Green - 02-05-2017, 05:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forward Party (USA)? nguyenivy 11 1,953 09-03-2022, 02:28 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Neither of the current major party candidates is the "Grey Champion". Einzige 50 39,054 11-21-2016, 09:32 AM
Last Post: 2Legit2Quit