Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long term economic trends and what they imply
(03-03-2017, 06:37 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 08:10 AM)Odin Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 08:45 PM)Mikebert Wrote: Here's a hint.  When you read articles about the Fed and inflation, what sorts of things does the Fed look for as evidence of inflationary pressures that call for interest rate hikes?

Unemployment getting below 5% and wage-push pressures starting up?

I know you have commented many times that since Volcker the Fed has been in a "fight wage-push inflation at any cost, even people's incomes" mentality.

I call bullshit here on the so called unemployment rate.

https://secure.marketwatch.com/story/the...2016-07-08

It's more like 10% in the real world.

So who in their right mind would like to work for Amazon in their hell hole fullfillment centers?  Amazon is in dire need of labor organization.  They're liberals, so they ought to support labor rights?  If they, don't then the management is just another example of hypocrisy.

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/...story.html

OK,  let's just kill off all H1-B visas.  I want total war on H1-B's.  Somebody, just fucking kill it off, it's a parasite and needs to die.  I don't fucking care if US tech suffers for this, because I WANT THEM TO SUFFER AND HAVE THEIR STOCKS CRASH.  I'd just love that. This is 'cause Rags has a vendetta on any company that hires H1-B's .  In fact, I don't care if they get destroyed by H1-B access denied.  Total war = ban and back to wherever they came from. Ship 'em out, deport now, one way trips back from whence they came. Angry

Wage - push inflation.  Odin, only fat cats get raises now, you know.  Jack the upper brackets up the fuck up.  That'll fix wage push inflation 'cause again, only fat cats have gotten real wage increases. We 99%'ers have have no such thing.

I'm no fan of H1-B visa abuse, either, but let's not engage in the same pathetic conspiracy theories about economic data that Donnie Moscow engages in.
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long term economic trends and what they imply - by Odin - 03-06-2017, 08:09 AM