Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neil Howe: Where did Steve Bannon get his worldview? From my book.
(04-17-2017, 10:13 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: I have no hope for Oklahoma now. Even back in the 1940s, my grandfather voted Democratic sometimes, I think. But that was in the old days. He became a Goldwater Republican by 1964. And he even denounced W. J. Bryan in his letters to me by then, since he remembered the campaign. He was typical.

The state has one of the most Republican voting records of any state in the last half century. I keep up with these things, you know. It's just too traditional. It's pro-religious right and pro-military too. Some conservative Democrats have won statewide races, but it's been a long time since moderate Sen. Boren held the Senate seat for Democrats. It is unlikely that any politicians with liberal economics views can win in your state for the foreseeable future.

But, it's up to you guys if maybe you can try an anti-Wall St. approach and get a few moderate Democrats elected in your state government. I wouldn't bet on it if I were you.
1. Eric,  Remember and never forget, a lot of us "Okies" settled in California in the 1930's.  We are y'all and y'all are us. Cool  All , I ask is consider y'alls ancestors. We picked y'alls fruits and vegs, Oklahoma and California are linked by history, the New Deal, and Labor.
2. Hope:  Oklahoma does have a history of "Prairie Populisim".  OK?
3. Yeah, I admit, we , "Okies" have to reconnect to our past. Does Big Pharma have any interest in us? No! It will of course take an "Awakening" to what Big Pharma offers of course.  Addiction to opiods, no Medicaid Expansion ? No. Here's the deal Eric, OK. Let's all consecrate ourselves as Progressives to the destruction of "Big Pharma", "Big Insurance", Big Pollution [Coal], etc.   As, I think, Churchill mentioned, "Never, ever, ever give up!". Yeah I know Sir Winston was of the Prophet Archtype, I can't agree more, Eric.. my man, never, ever, give up, I can only state as a "cusper", Sir Winston is of a Kindred spirit!  Actually, we should not settle for "moderates", but go for the goal, and only the goal, never, ever compromise with evil. Big Pharma is of course one manifestation of evil.
4. Eric, Eric, what can I say? 
a. Oklahoma has lots of "semi whites".   Oklahoma doesn't promote "Native America" for nothin'.
b. Look at your own history.  Take a genetic test. See if ya are part "Native America".  You never know what that genetic box of chocolates will have in store.
5. I do think OK, Millies are gonna fuck up the usual meme, you know. My Millie nephews are pretty much all in the D camp.
6. The future of course belongs to the youth. Qod knows I've instilled "proper values" wrt my Millie nephews. MIC Sux, Medicare for all rulz, infrastructure investments rulz. and all that stuff. 
7. --- Begin letter to Stupid Lankford"
1. You need to support the Hon. Senator Sanders in reigning in the pillaging of the USA by big Pharma.
Look, Big Pharma doesn't give a shit about me.  You and your other Oklahoma collegues need to fix all of these
drug price hikes and stop the Big Pharma Oligarcy.  They are to blame for rising health insurance costs, they arf
to  blame of out of control Medicare costs, they are to blame for the death of poor Americans like me, they
are one the foci of evil in this universe.  If you take campaign contributions [bribes], then you sir,are
the spawn of Satan, like those fat fuck Big Pharma CEO's.  May all CEO's rot in hell.  I hate , hate them. Rats
and roaches are far more worthy of the earth's biomass than CEO's.  I want them all to just fucking die!
To hell with "health insurance". I want HEALTH CARE access without those greedy mother fucking health insurance companies.
I want all of them to go bankrupt since they're nothing but a but of worthless paper shufflers.   I'm watching
my entire congressional/state delegations like a hawk, and I'll vote against anyone who's bought off.
Briefly explain the problem and attach copies of any relevant documentation. ( Use additional paper if more space is needed.)
Has another Congressional or Senate office been contacted regarding this issue? Yes _____ No ___X_
If yes, please list the office: ____________________________________________________________________________

References:   https://berniesanders.com/bernie-sanders...g-imports/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cory...480e0c2b52
--- End letter.

Whatcha think, Eric?   I laid the law down with Lankford.  If it takes going to the local DNC meet up, then so be it.
I've just declared war on the GOP's stupid whore out to Big Pharma.  I'll do pretty much what is legal to destroy the GOP stranglehold in Oklahoma. Got It? Angry  If I have my way [ Mars/Aries], the fires will com-bust the local GOP into ashes. Remember Eric, I'm a cusper and may the eggs break into omelets. Cool
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neil Howe: Where did Steve Bannon get his worldview? From my book. - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-17-2017, 11:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Were Strauss & Howe Wrong? Anthony '58 3 1,681 06-04-2023, 09:38 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Trump, Bannon and the Coming Crisis TeacherinExile 234 137,688 08-21-2017, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Kinser79
  Steve Bannon is obsessed with The Fourth Turning Dan '82 17 11,850 02-06-2017, 02:27 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a