Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming Age of Aquarius
Eric, 

Yes I can read energy. It helps to give me a useful insight. When I combine it with astrology, I can get a clearer picture of where we are going. 

2020s is going to be a rough decade for the West. I see a lot of dark energy. I think this is symbolised by the economic roosters coming out to roost. The worst of the energy is in Europe which is to be expected. I predict that the EU will start to collapse even more this decade as more member states start to leave due to bad economic policies. 

Problem with the EU was that it was ultimately centred around Germany, France and the Benelux countries. When they started letting in countries with weaker economies such as Italy and inviting them into the Euro zone, it was only going to fail in the long run. 

2030s is sort of dark and light. I see this as the West starting to recover. However its the 2040s with the green revolution that starts to radically improve Western economies. However, bear in mind that the green revolution will only start to spread around the world in a similar fashion to the industrial revolution. It'll time some time. Funny how it is starting again in Britain too! 

Russia has a lot of light for the next few decades but then they will reach another crisis due to its declining population. The big problem for Russia is that all of her people are leaving the rest of the country for Moscow and St. Petersburg, leaving the rest of the country to die out. Since they are below fertility rate, it is going to take its toll.

Immigration isn't a solution either because unlike America, nobody wants to move to Russia due to its very cold winters and poorer economy elsewhere in the country. So Russia needs to sort out its population with the new green economy that will hopefully raise birthrates to more sustainable levels. 

Middle East will have a nice break this century. I feel there will be a lot of parties going on as people just want to rebuild. However there is the very strong possibility of the Middle East returning back towards theocratic caesarism later on this century and into the next one. Which brings us to the 22nd century. 

I get the feeling the 22nd century crusade is more religious and less about the climate. Of course the climate could very well contribute but I do get the energy that Islam is a major factor. It could make sense as any potential climate change would damage local economies and inspire caesarism there. 

2140 has a lot of dark energy but some blue light. I get the feeling it's not actually a wonder of the world being built but more rebuilding after a long conflict. 2160 and afterwards the century gets lighter. 23rd century is full of light. 

Now regarding karma - what we have to understand Eric is that we have a lot of old souls retiring and new young souls who are being born, spiritually speaking. The older souls (if they have been good) usually live in more stable time periods. The height of the Roman Empire, Ancient Greece, even today's period, more peaceful periods allows souls to relax in and enjoy their good karma. 

Major crisis periods usually erupt when you have a lot of young souls joining and they are spiritually growing. The fall of Rome, the World Wars, the conflicts in the middle east today, you have mainly younger souls who are "growing up" participating. 

Souls are like a swarm, or so I've read from the Cosmic Doctrine. A very hard read but worth it if you want to do more in depth study. But yeah, the swarm is always growing and changing. The more peaceful things are, the more matured souls have become. 

Also all individuals, nations and what have you have to pay back karma, even if they push towards the light. Germany is still paying its karma for World War 2. America therefore has a lot of karma to pay back and that will come, whether or not the country wants it. Same with Britain although I do get the feeling Britain is sort of finishing paying back the empire karma. 

In regards to mass climate change migration, we've already seen how Europe has started to turn towards caesarism. If there is a huge large influx, Europe would just break apart not seen since the fall of Rome, leading to caesarism actually taking major political power not seen since Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, Salazar, etc. 

The refugee crisis has only actually slowed down because Europe have started to turn back the boats. Germany doesn't want a repeat of 2015. But the refugees are still coming, I think 50k make it to Europe each year... 

We need proper global solutions to help people stay in their own countries and obviously to help tackle the climate. Europe can't take everyone in.

As for the mixed race of the future - I actually don't see it. I see different races existing but under a global civilisation. It won't be like the past but you will see people walking around with blonde hair, some with Asian features, dark skin etc. Genes are a weird thing, most people prefer to marry inside their own race group. Even with mixing, you can get individuals who fit more with one group or the other. 

I don't think we will become homogenous but more like a beautiful rainbow family. The Divine loves diversity.

Messages In This Thread
Coming Age of Aquarius - by Isoko - 10-23-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-23-2020, 04:42 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by beechnut79 - 10-23-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-24-2020, 04:26 AM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Isoko - 10-24-2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-25-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Marypoza - 10-26-2020, 05:24 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-26-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Marypoza - 10-26-2020, 08:54 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Marypoza - 10-26-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-26-2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-26-2020, 11:31 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Isoko - 10-27-2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-27-2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Isoko - 10-29-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-29-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-30-2020, 08:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy Passport,Driver License,Age & ID Card,(Whatsapp:.......: +1 (551) 239-2904) Visas huunnjh655 0 125 03-01-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: huunnjh655