Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming Age of Aquarius
Thank you for the compliment Eric. I must say it has been refreshing to have an interesting spiritual related conversation. 

Anyway, it is interesting that we have come to very similar conclusions regarding Islam and the 22nd century. If I were to have a guess, I would say the fight could be against a more organised Islam rather then the typical rabble rousing civil wars we have seen over the past decade. 

Regarding the mixing of the races, it is a possibility and I agree with you, it could happen. But it ultimately is up to the Divine. Does the Divine wish to unite Humanity once again into one like was the case when we first got established? Or does He have other plans? Maybe He wants to build a new Humanity altogether? It's certainly interesting food for thought.

That said, there is something interesting about Aquarius. As I was reading the Cosmic Doctrine by Dion Fortune, she mentioned that there is a cosmic pull that affects the evolution of Humanity. When the cosmic pull is pushing towards a positive cycle, Humanity pushes towards unity. This has very much been the case with Pisces and if you observe history since over the last two thousand years, with the exception Of the fall of Rome, it has been pushing leftwards and towards a common destiny. 

Aquarius though is, according to Fortune, part of the negative pull. It seeks to divide rather then unite. It pushes away. Aquarius is also traditionally ruled by Saturn who as you know hates change. So it is theoretically possible that Aquarius could potentially lead to more division, establishment of new communities and groups and pushing away from unity.

Fortune did say the world would eventually synthesise into one however - just not anytime soon.

Personally I think this is only applicable if we have more history to cover and more souls to be tested and karma to be repaid. I do get the feeling though after the major clash in the 22nd century, we are going to have a "break period", something akin to the millennium Christ promised. I think it'll last for 1,000 years. Not exactly the Kingdom of Heaven but a good break for mankind. So world unity in such circumstances is indeed very possible. Once again though it depends on the swarm. 

I like your synopsis about the periods of time and I concur that you are on the right path. However I would like to make an adjustment. I sort of agree with Aleister Crowleys three ages of man which is the Matriarchal age, the Patriarchal age and the Age of the Child. 

I could quote easily add in the spiral dynamics theory you have brought up and put them quite neatly into the three ages mentioned above. So the hunter gather age all the way to the Rise of Rome I would class as the  Matriarchal.

Life back then was more simple, tribal. Humanity relied on mother earth to survive. Society was more left wing then too. More open to spirituality, sexual differences, etc. But had its downsides too like with human sacrifice and other violent sins.

Then came the age of the Father which started with ancient Israel and ultimately culminated with the nation state and strict moral values. I'd say we have been in this eon for about 2,000 years. 

Now is the age of the child which is Humanity having to grow up and find his own way. Mankind cannot rely on the earth anymore nor can it rely on strict moral authority as once before. Humans need to learn to find a balance. Which is supposedly another era that is also due to come into play as well. 

As for Europe - the problem is the energy of the continent. It has a very wild revolutionary energy. This is why we have seen many great advances but also many great tragedies from Europe. I think Europe will have one last blow out before it can find peace with itself. After all, Europe and its energy is getting old now.

I do make a prediction though that the future centres of learning and culture will come from Russia, America and eventually South America rather then Europe. After all, the advances both America and Russia have made have been wholly European derived. Even the Internet and space travel.

Messages In This Thread
Coming Age of Aquarius - by Isoko - 10-23-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-23-2020, 04:42 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by beechnut79 - 10-23-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-24-2020, 04:26 AM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Isoko - 10-24-2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-25-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Marypoza - 10-26-2020, 05:24 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-26-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Marypoza - 10-26-2020, 08:54 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Marypoza - 10-26-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-26-2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-26-2020, 11:31 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Isoko - 10-27-2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-27-2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Isoko - 10-29-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-29-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-30-2020, 08:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy Passport,Driver License,Age & ID Card,(Whatsapp:.......: +1 (551) 239-2904) Visas huunnjh655 0 126 03-01-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: huunnjh655