Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which founding father are you most like?
(03-08-2017, 09:13 PM)Odin Wrote: Btw,  Odin, You're Scandinavian, right? Perhaps, you, like me have Arab kin. Cool

Holy shit, Rags, what got into you? Calm the fuck down.

LOL! Big Grin   I just logged into my 23andme account and the Arab thingie's still there.  So... what do you suggest for a Arab/Swedish hybrid?
So what do you suggest?   Did you have your DNA looked at? The Arab/Swedish DNA really does match the Red/Black aura that Eric The Green pegged me as such?

Perhaps you're just plain Norwegian? Have a shot, OK? You know, us Arabs have a certain temperament.  I mean, really, I have no problem with claiming an Arab
ancestry.  So, to the  point, Odin, yes I do in fact respect you, with the handle, "Odin", do you as well have Arab ancestry?  Let it be known, Rags takes pride in said ancestry. *calm the fuck down.

*Odin,  I'm a Joneser, I have known Arab ancestry, I can't help myself. Cool  Yeah, I know, I'm a Joneser, and the meme of making eggs into omlets just can't get away from me., OK ?
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which founding father are you most like? - by Ragnarök_62 - 03-08-2017, 09:32 PM