Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone willing to bet on a devaluation of the dollar when all the debt bubbles burst?
(05-24-2016, 01:08 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 12:58 PM)Galen Wrote: My investment decisions have been much better since I encountered Mises and Rothbard which tells me that they knew what they were talking about.
Oh I see; the only things useful to read are those that improve your investment decisions. Interests typical of libertarians; whatever helps you keep your wealth up. That's what matters in life.

If I am going to do something it seems best to do it well which is why I have books on many subjects.  The fact that Mises an Rothbard help me as other economists don't then it becomes clear that they know rather more about economics than the current crop of PhDs running the Fed.  Interesting, but sadly not surprising, that you would miss that point.

Careful, your envy is showing. Big Grin
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises

Messages In This Thread
Ornery, take 2 - by Ragnarök_62 - 05-26-2016, 02:12 AM
RE: Anyone willing to bet on a devaluation of the dollar when all the debt bubbles burst? - by Galen - 05-24-2016, 11:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Great Devaluation TeacherinExile 59 47,992 03-03-2020, 10:46 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  WHITE HOUSE: Student debt is good for the economy MillsT_98 4 4,824 07-28-2016, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Anthony '58