Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone willing to bet on a devaluation of the dollar when all the debt bubbles burst?
(06-01-2016, 12:59 PM)Galen Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 12:42 PM)Eric the Obtuse Wrote: If the people are stupid and vote for the stupid party, then we deserve what we get. If we vote for creepy, greedy right-wing ideologues like the Republicans in congress, and fraudulent, lying carnival barkers like Donald Drumpf, then we deserve what we get. If we pay attention to Libertarian ideologues like Galen, we deserve what we get.

There really is no escape from these facts. Recognize them, or be blind and dumb.

Stupid is really your department.  Yes, it would be so horrific to have a government that left people alone for a change.  Then again you would rather have crooks like Clinton running things.

Let the wealthy and powerful alone so they can run roughshod over the people and the environment for their own gain. That's what you and your libertarian economics does.

I would rather have the people running things.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Ornery, take 2 - by Ragnarök_62 - 05-26-2016, 02:12 AM
RE: Anyone willing to bet on a devaluation of the dollar when all the debt bubbles burst? - by Eric the Green - 06-03-2016, 05:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Great Devaluation TeacherinExile 59 47,995 03-03-2020, 10:46 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  WHITE HOUSE: Student debt is good for the economy MillsT_98 4 4,824 07-28-2016, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Anthony '58