Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone willing to bet on a devaluation of the dollar when all the debt bubbles burst?
(06-05-2016, 02:49 AM)Galen Wrote: Which is why people decide who they will associate on their own. The only reason that voting decisions are so problematic is because we have a government with too much power.
Or, not enough.

No, people do not decide whose decisions will affect them. It doesn't matter at all who they decide to associate with on their own.
Quote:This is a futile exercise since the government steals money from everyone else so the money is in politics. That kind of power attracts sociopaths who are attracted to the money and power. Given human creativity I am sure they will figure something out no matter what law gets passed. Try to remember that no one can be trusted with the ring.

No one with power can be trusted. But that only means the people must be the watchdogs of their government, and their market too.

It's an exercize that must be done, but can't be done as long as Republicans choose supreme court justices. There is no answer to "crony capitalists" you criticize, except that exercize.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Ornery, take 2 - by Ragnarök_62 - 05-26-2016, 02:12 AM
RE: Anyone willing to bet on a devaluation of the dollar when all the debt bubbles burst? - by Eric the Green - 06-05-2016, 02:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Great Devaluation TeacherinExile 59 47,992 03-03-2020, 10:46 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  WHITE HOUSE: Student debt is good for the economy MillsT_98 4 4,824 07-28-2016, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Anthony '58