Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How America Became Infatuated With a Cartoonish Idea of ‘Alpha Males’
(05-26-2016, 05:30 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: Oh look.  Pop psychoanalysis from the mentally deficient.  This should be fun.

(05-25-2016, 07:36 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: 1. "Regressive Left"? Who calls himself one?  You are just calling people an ugly name, much as anti-abortion extremists called those who would not go all the way with their agenda "baby-killers" .

The Regressive Left does not call itself Regressive.  In all honestly I think they don't even understand that they are regressive (regress being the opposite of progress).  They do not see that demanding special considerations on the basis of race is itself racist, that doing the same on the basis of sex is itself sexist and that furthermore both racism and sexism are dead in the West.

There is a reason that the word for 2016 has been "microagression".  That reason is that these supposed aggression are so small you cannot see them.  I would argue that one cannot see them because they do not exist. In a truly racist or truly sexist society no one in the race or sex from which the racism is supposedly emanating would not actually care about said racism or sexism.

Admit it: you would rather be white.

Competent blacks have told me that they know well about the dirty looks that they get under certain circumstances -- like being watched closely when in the store in case they are shoplifters, or getting dirty looks if having a non-black spouse, date, or partner. Someone 'biracial' probably knows best the difference between white privilege and being seen as suspect. 

The worst may come from being seen as a 'racial traitor' -- being white but having a black spouse, child apparently one's own, or both. I have seen a young white woman (I knew that she was white because the spray-on tan did not quite reach her hair line) who made herself look significantly black so that she (so far as I could tell) would not be seen as a white woman with two biracial children, as if such were a great shame.

Quote:3. So Donald Trump has suddenly become a father figure because you wish that you had him as a father instead of your deficient father?

Like a typical breeder you don't understand the word Daddy as I'm using it, Nor as Milo from whom I've stolen the meme from is using it.  Perhaps one has to be gay to understand it.  Since neither you or Bob are gay (so far as I know, seeing as Bob is confusing the concept of 'a daddy' with the concept of 'a father' I have every reason to believe that he is not a fag) because if he & you were you'd both understand what I mean immediately because that word has a certain connotation in "Gaylich".

To put it briefly a 'daddy' is an older male who is in a relationship with a typically younger male (often much younger but still an adult) who takes on a provider type role.  As Milo has argued everyone has a daddy, Donald Trump is mine.

As for my father's deficiencies as a father, I'm pretty much over them.  See unlike the vast majority of the Boomers here I actually managed to grow up.  I like to think the Navy accomplished more in shaping me in seven years than my parents did in 18.[/quote]

Breeder? That is a nasty insult. We are the majority.

At least give me some credit for coming over to the side of homosexual rights, if for the conservative objective of law and order. I've been gay-bashed, and I recognized the appropriateness of doing everything possible to create a climate in which violence against gays and lesbians was unacceptable because such is inhuman.

I quit making and telling gay jokes. I started discussing the wrongness of gay-bashing violence to conservatives. The problem wasn't that the gay-basher thought that I was gay; the problem was that the gay-basher thought that it was acceptable to beat people for being gay.

Quote:It sounds something like someone we know.

[Image: 220px-Rachel_Dolezal_speaking_at_Spokane...y_2015.jpg]

No, that person is what will probably be soon called Trans-racial.  Rachel Dolezal is delusional.  I am not delusional, I'm using a term of affection toward a political candidate--the only one that has a chance of putting this country back on track to maintaining and growing its power. There is a huge difference.[/quote]

She would be hot if she weren't a messed-up liar. The racial identity is the least of it. Would I date someone 'black like Rachel Dolezal'? Heck, maybe I would do the spray tan myself and doll up my hair... and the spray tan would go0 all the way to my... you guessed it. If we were to have children aside from her biracial children I would have the explanation that two people with significant white ancestry can have a very white-looking child.

The stepchildren would destroy any residual loyalty that I ever had to the white race, an entity deserving no loyalty in view of its proclivity in the past to do horrible things to people that it does not deem white.

Quote:Admit it. You would rather have a different father.

Actually having a different father would have been interesting but would not have resulted in me.  I am sorry PBR but projection doesn't work on me.  Because I know for a fact that you'd prefer just about anyone else as your parents.  You've said as much in the past.

Quote:4. Donald Trump is already uniting -- Democrats against him. How effectively? At this stage the electoral prospect looks much like that of November 2012.

LOL. Looks like someone doesn't see that he's in a dead heat with HRC and he's not even really started to work on her yet.  Never mind that across the board HRCs negatives with men far outweigh his negatives with women.  The only people united against Daddy are people who would never vote for any Republican ever and a few Cuckservatives.  Everyone else is hopping on to the train.

http://fortune.com/2016/05/25/election-p...ald-trump/

Quote:5. Masculine virtues? Better a sissy than a brute.

You do understand that a 'sissy' is called such because he lacks all of the masculine virtues.  The GOP ran a sissy last time in Romney.  A sissy would lose to HRC, which is probably what you want, but not what anyone who understands that this country is on the wrong track wants.

That being said I'll take a brute over a crook any day.

Quote:6. Anger is appropriate against evil-doers. Turning it against the innocent? That is evil.

There are no innocents. Obama has not been enforcing the immigration laws which is itself evil.  Allowing in those who want to blow up parts of the country is itself evil.  Destroying the US' economic backbone is itself evil.  Trump has arisen in response to evil, evil created and perpetuated by the so-called left.[/quote]

What happened until recently was that Republicans had reservations about him as President. Now they have decided that Hillary Clinton is just as horrible as Barack Obama, and if Donald Trump won't fully deliver the Christian and Corporate State of their dreams, he will at least offer more than will Hillary Clinton.

I'd beware of the brute, especially if the brute is also a crook.

No innocent? Some kid who went over the border with his parents and knows nothing other than America is as innocent as his younger sibling born in America.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How America Became Infatuated With a Cartoonish Idea of ‘Alpha Males’ - by pbrower2a - 05-27-2016, 05:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  America at War With Itself Eric the Green 7 6,655 01-15-2023, 06:14 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Can America be "great" without great culture? Eric the Green 31 13,997 03-02-2019, 09:24 AM
  death rates of white middle class American males Eric the Green 76 57,138 04-01-2017, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Warren Dew
  The End of White Christian America Eric the Green 4 5,122 12-10-2016, 01:07 PM
Last Post: FLBones
  Five myths about class in America Odin 1 2,742 07-02-2016, 04:39 PM